Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

False, I'm Grinch certified.

(And I wouldn't have turned on Michigan v. Ohio State if it weren't for this thread.  I'm sorry I did, that game's almost as exciting as watching paint dry.  And why on earth would Ohio mess with a classy/classic/iconic uniform?  That thing is HORRIBLE, they look like clowns)

IBTNP watched the Pats/Lions hoping for a Lions upset.

E.J.
    Greater Lowell Road Runners
    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

False, I'm Grinch certified.

(And I wouldn't have turned on Michigan v. Ohio State if it weren't for this thread.  I'm sorry I did, that game's almost as exciting as watching paint dry.  And why on earth would Ohio mess with a classy/classic/iconic uniform?  That thing is HORRIBLE, they look like clowns)

IBTNP watched the Pats/Lions hoping for a Lions upset.

False, I missed that game.

IBTNP is upset that Jayson Werth is no longer part of the Phillies!!!  I'm gonna miss that lumberjack looking man!  Big grin

Michelle

jfa

Jayson who?

I'll almost guarantee that the next peeping poster has all of their race plans already laid out for the upcoming New Year.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Jayson who?

I'll almost guarantee that the next peeping poster has all of their race plans already laid out for the upcoming New Year.

False.  I've run all the standard local races the last two years, but I'm thinking about being more daring and venturing into other venues next year.

IBTNP was forced by blizzardy conditions to run on the treadmill today.

IBTNP was forced by blizzardy conditions to run on the treadmill today.

Not at all.  It is unseasonably warm here and I will head out after work for a t-shirt and shorts only run.

IBTNP: still has Christmas presents to buy.

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

Maggie & Molly

IBTNP: still has Christmas presents to buy.

how about ALL the Christmas presents to buy.  I have not even started yet (well, other than my LLR secret Santa Wink

IBTNP is already thinking about longer and warmer days.

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
              Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

TJN

S Army Kettle run...

Yes I am!!!!    It's noon here in West/Central Wisconsin  -4 after 17 inches of snow this past weekend ...  grrr ... 

IBTNP does the mega Christmas Vacation style lighting of their home for the holidays. 

Tim 

Another Passion

Yes I am!!!!    It's noon here in West/Central Wisconsin  -4 after 17 inches of snow this past weekend ...  grrr ... 

IBTNP does the mega Christmas Vacation style lighting of their home for the holidays. 

Nope.  Simple, one strand of the old-fashioned big colored blinking bulbs along the front eave or our ranch home.  I am a simple guy.

IBTNP is going Christmas shopping this afternoon/evening.  

Rick
                  "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                  "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                  runningforcassy.blogspot.com

redleaf

Nope.  Simple, one strand of the old-fashioned big colored blinking bulbs along the front eave or our ranch home.  I am a simple guy.

IBTNP is going Christmas shopping this afternoon/evening.  

If online shopping counts, then yes, yes I am Smile

IBTNP has snuck in one or two extra cookies today.

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

12-week layoff

Not yet, but I intend to.  It would be a miracle if I also sneak in a run, since everyone in the family is sick.  Sad

IBTNP continues to run when sick.

Remoterunner

True....need to lose 10 pounds so that I can race properly in 2011.......

I'll bet the next person has lost at least one toenail during their training.......

True....need to lose 10 pounds so that I can race properly in 2011.......

I'll bet the next person has lost at least one toenail during their training.......

Oh, sooooo true. My latest victim is just starting to grow back.  Big grin

IBTNP has already figured out race goals and races for 2011!

Michelle

Maggie & Molly

Oh, sooooo true. My latest victim is just starting to grow back.  Big grin

IBTNP has already figured out race goals and races for 2011!

well, partially true.  I've been looking at races and will have my list soon. 

IBTNP is just a bit disappointed that it isn't looking like it will be a white Christmas

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
                            Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Mike E

MM #5615

False.  It's now March--Christmas is long gone--and we still have a ton of snow in Minnesota!

IBTNP just started using Running Ahead, found this forum, read some of the posts, then skipped to the end just so they could be the next poster.

Nope! Been here a while. Second or third go at this game!

IBTNP wants to get faster so they can beat their sister-in-law in a 5k...oh wait that is me!

IBTNP wants to run a marathon but is afraid to commit.