I am SO done with 2008, already! (Read 908 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Anyone else feel this way? I hit my mileage goal a couple of weeks early...time to '86 this shit and get on with '09... Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Prince of Fatness

Yeah but next week is for beer drinking, no? Have patience.

Not at it at all. 

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

What...beer drinking just next week? It's a sad place where you live, my friend. Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

xor

All I know is that '86 was a bad year for me. It included my Animal House Semester where I dropped two classes, and in the remaining three, I scored two Cs and an F. 1.33. "Congratulations, your grades are the highest in Delta House."

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, no...let's see...'86...I was 13. So I guess like 8th grade...? I had bad hair, but I was skinny and had a clearer complexion than I do now. Hmmm....

~ Sarah Kay

Prince of Fatness

What...beer drinking just next week?
              Of course not, just less reason not to.

Not at it at all. 

Anyone else feel this way? I hit my mileage goal a couple of weeks early...time to '86 this shit and get on with '09... Tongue
                I 2nd that! 2008 is not ending on a good note for me. At least if 2009 starts on a shity note, there will be lots of room for improvement.
                Favorite quote: Stop your crying you little girl! 2011: Mt Washington, Washington Trails, Peaks Island, Pikes Peak.
                rlemert

All I know is that '86 was a bad year for me. It included my Animal House Semester where I dropped two classes, and in the remaining three, I scored two Cs and an F. 1.33. "Congratulations, your grades are the highest in Delta House."
                  I had a perfect 1.00 gpa one semester: F, D, D, C. I refer to it as my case of "academic indigestion". And I didn't even get to do any Animal House partying Dead
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I 2nd that! 2008 is not ending on a good note for me. At least if 2009 starts on a shity note, there will be lots of room for improvement.
                    Yeah, '08 wasn't a great year for me, either...health issues, first DNS, started covered in snow and crappy weather and is ending the same way. I'm hoping '09 is like '07 was for me. Perhaps the odd # years are golden. Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Yeah, '08 wasn't a great year for me, either
                      You mean besides running 1500+ miles and competing your first marathon. Tongue

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

xor

I had a perfect 1.00 gpa one semester: F, D, D, C. I refer to it as my case of "academic indigestion". And I didn't even get to do any Animal House partying Dead
                        Neither did I! I had a job where I worked all night, so I slept through my classes a lot. And I was dating Psycho Hose Beast. In no way was Spring '86 a good time. That year was, however, outdone by 1992. And 1994. And 2000. And, almost very close, 2007.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You mean besides running 1500+ miles and competing your first marathon. Tongue
                          You mean surviving my first... Tongue Yeah, the 1500 is only because I'm stupid and stubborn. Could have done more if I didn't keep getting knocked down by lung and knee issues every time I start to pick up a head of steam.

~ Sarah Kay

Mitch & Pete's Mom

Oh, no...let's see...'86...I was 13. So I guess like 8th grade...? I had bad hair, but I was skinny and had a clearer complexion than I do now. Hmmm....
                            Oh thanks, now I just feel old. I believe '86 is when I changed majors from pre-med to journalism. College became Hell of a lot eaiser. Plus, I met more drinking buddies in editing class than in chemistry. Big grin Actually, I tired of all of the bad news in '08. Not that it is going to suddenly get better in '09. Girl can have a litte hope right?
                            Carlsbad 1/2 marathon 1/26.

jules2

Don't worry Zoom Zoom its the bad years that make you appreciate the good ones, it would be boring if it was always the same.

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

Unfortunately, 2008 is not done with me, not by a long shot!
                                I'm condemned by a society that demands success when all I can offer is failure. -Max Bialystock