finally a defeat for urban fast "food" industry (Read 1459 times)

Why is it sideways?

Let me guess they the blacks are all holding out for management positions - LOL Those black people are the ones who stay on welfare because they make more that way. They Blacks would rather i work and give them the blacks a little bit of my money. You know kinda like Obama is doing.
    Fixed. You won't see "Ben Running" complaining about the zoning laws in wealthy white neighborhoods that keep fast food restaurants out. It's pretty clear what this is about. He's worried about certain folk getting uppity.
    jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Damn, nothing random about that nightmare.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Let me guess they are all holding out for management positions - LOL Those are the ones who stay on welfare because they make more that way. They would rather i work and give them a little bit of my money. You know kinda like Obama is doing.
        Ben, sometimes the stereotype you hear about is true. Sometimes it is not. I'm glad most of the people I see 3 or 4 times a week at the YMCA just 3 blocks from this location don't always believe everyone fits the white stereotype.... cause brother.... you’re it.

#artbydmcbride

Runners run

Awwwwwww. Hugs all around. Did you see that kitty cat?

Why is it sideways?

Hey, I'm just giving the guy what he wants. A good-old fashioned message board donnybrook.
                Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Jeff, you are SUCH the jogger.
                  mikeymike

"Massage the data," is such a stupid expression. I hate when people say that. But since I'm all alone in my office listening to a web conference call I'll just bitch about it here.

Runners run

Think Whirled Peas

Bah, that one's overrated. I recommend When Harry Ate Sally.
                      Can't say I recommend "All Hands on Dick".
                      Massage the "data"
                      Not exactly what I was expecting. Howevah, "Fatliners" is one that I highly recommend to the jogging, er "jogging" crowd.

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

A Saucy Wench

"Massage the data," is such a stupid expression. I hate when people say that. But since I'm all alone in my office listening to a web conference call I'll just bitch about it here.
                        massage the data....Yeah..that means "make it come out the way I want it to" It used to be one of those things only talked about in back rooms. But then I guess the confusion between massaging the data and massaging the "data" got a little uncomfortable for someone.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Think Whirled Peas

Don't get tricked into massaging the dragon. Just sayin'.

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

But then I guess the confusion between massaging the data and massaging the "data" got a little uncomfortable for someone.
                            Probably for him:

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Don't get tricked into massaging the dragon. Just sayin'.
                              You should be so lucky. Just sayin'.

Amy

mikeymike

Runners run