2015 Holiday Running Streak (Read 463 times)

Joann Y

How's it going folks? People still streaking? Feeling pretty good myself, managing aches and pains, on goal for 200 miles for December. Finally getting cold around here but I noticed the daylight is sticking around a little longer in the evening so there is that.

joescott

Got 'er done again today.  BRISK.  20F.  I know that's not terribly cold really, but I guess I'm just not hardened up to winter yet.  It felt really cold this morning.

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Yep, 21F here, the coldest so far. We're puppy-sitting, and each of the two pups gives me an exuberant one-mile workout that I'm calling Fits & Starts. After that, I did four on my own, and boy, those warmups really got me going!  (They're actually not puppies any more, but we still call them pups.)

Still streaking.   It's been a month without a minimum run of 2k , that's a first for me!

Oh, and the weather here is the best. I hate winter and this right now is not winter, more like late fall / early spring. Fog in the morning, sun in the afternoon. Of course it still gets dark early, but apart from that it's perfect. I guess it won't last long anymore.

td2059

Going well ! Short and easy today  wanted more..........saving something for 5K tomorrow,

Record setting rains here in the PNW ,I have lucked out for mostly dry days and have enjoyed the wet days its still early.

12/18 - 2,25

Out of this streak.  Knee started bothering me going downstairs, and with the holidays coming up with family visiting, don't want to aggravate it any more.  Will pick up running again in the new year.

Out of this streak.  Knee started bothering me going downstairs, and with the holidays coming up with family visiting, don't want to aggravate it any more.  Will pick up running again in the new year.

Sorry to hear that, but a wise decision. Get well soon.

Mpls Laker

Northstar Running

94 days.

202 December miles so far.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

23 days done.  I also walked with my friend.  It sure feels good to be consistent.

td2059

Happy Saturday !

12/19 - 8.8 Dry miles with a 5k race mixed in

Joann Y

Longish long run in the cold by the lake with a friend. Good times.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Day 24 - 3.2 miles. My graph is looking very nice - engineer-like.  Smile

Nice graph, Teresa Smile .

Today I've reached my goal for 2015 - 3000km!

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

26---27---28---29---30---1---2---3------4-----5-------6-----7------8------9----10-----11-----12------13-----14------5------16----17---18----19-----20

18.52----6-----8.8--7-----2.6--3--1.1--2.5---4.1--7.5----6.8----1----3.1-----2-----1-------1-----3.1----26.2----4.4------2-----1------0-----8.5--10.5

The Holiday running streak is broken. Time to make the December goal.

21--22---23---24---25---26---27---28---29---30---31---1

0---0----0----0------0-----5------0----2----

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/