2015 Holiday Running Streak (Read 463 times)

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Thank goodness for this challenge.  We have 6 family members visiting - that makes 11 people in our house for a week.  I would NOT be running without this thread!  I waited until 11:10 pm today, but I got 1.3 miles in on the treadmill.

With 11 people in your house, you need an excuse to get away.

We have 6 family members visiting - that makes 11 people in our house for a week.  I would NOT be running without this thread!

I'd be running to get out the door if my family were staying more than a day.

Still going, should hit the target miles as well.

Get off my porch

joescott

Now less than 20% of the Dec mileage goal to go with 29% of the month left!  I am really pleased that I have been feeling really good through this foolish streak and mileage chase.

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

Joann Y

With 11 people in your house, you need an excuse to get away.

Yes, absolutely. Make your apologies and let everyone know how bad you feel but you'll just be out for a bit, you'll be right back, and then when the door shuts behind you, take a deep breath, smile and enjoy it.

Joann Y

Sleeping in until the civilized hour of 6:30 on Mondays. It's a great way to start the week!

Brilliant. You are brilliant!

td2059

12/22 - 6 dry miles with a few starts and stops for limb removal..........record rainfall and a little windstorm left my normal path somewhat

cluttered and the my neighborhood to a hard hit .

mikeymike

a few starts and stops for limb removal

Hopefully your weak arm, versus either of your legs.

Runners run

td2059

Hopefully your weak arm, versus either of your legs.

Haha !

I now have the urge to ask who's on first .......

td2059

12/23 - 4.4.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Day 28 - 1.5 miles.

10k done, now off to the festivities. Merry Christmas everyone!

joescott

Christmas Eve run is in the books!  Also I noticed today that my streak has pushed the last of the zeros off the end of my daily running chart.  Yeah!

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

td2059

Christmas Eve 2015 - 6.5 miles .......still not enough to get past a sugar cookies hang over .

Teresadfp

One day at a time

29th day done.  After the Christmas Eve service, but before pizza.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Finally snow. Two or three inches on the ground and a fair amount in the air made it a beautiful, peaceful run. Four miles.