2015 Holiday Running Streak (Read 463 times)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

2.3.  Doesn't sound like much, but I wouldn't have done it if it weren't for this challenge.

Ojo

Hit the trails for 8 peaceful miles.  Happy Thanksgiving!

Sara

MM #2929

I'm in. 2015 has been a rat bastard of a year running-wise so it would be nice to end it on a high note. Put me down for 100 for December. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Three miles on a bright, sunny GA day.  And I'm darned happy with it after the craptastic running year I've had!

And Happy Thanksgiving every one!

steph  

td2059

Can I still get in ? 120 December miles .....so much for cut back

Thank You !

Joann Y

6+ miles in the cold windy pouring rain but still, that was great. Got some smiles from passersby.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Joann Y

Can I still get in ? 120 December miles .....so much for cut back

Thank You !

Yes! of course!

TJoseph

I ran in a local turkey trot this morning.  It was perfect running weather and a great way to start the holiday streak!

8 treadmill km with kids fighting around me all the time. Not much fun, but 8 km is 8 km.

Great idea - this seems like exactly the kind of motivation I need to finish out the year. Sign me up for 92 miles. Thanks!

And check me off for a day 1 family-style turkey trot.

xhristopher

Kicked off day 1 with a surprise 5K PR. Yet another thing to be thankful for.  It's all down hill from here.

td2059

Happy Thanksgiving ! Streakers

Cold Local Turkey Trot with warm ups and cool downs and another easy 3 with the dog ending with 8,13 ml

Kicked off day 1 with a surprise 5K PR. Yet another thing to be thankful for.  It's all down hill from here.

Congrats, well done!

Joann Y

Very cool! Congrats!

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

2.1 Monkey recovery miles for me this morning