2015 Holiday Running Streak (Read 463 times)

celiacChris

3Days4Cure

#5 done. So nice to be inside watching the snow vs. the holiday week spent out in the ice...

Chris
    PRs: 27:26 5k/ 49:52 5mi/ 58:17 10k/ 2:09:24 half/ 5:13:17 Full

Post-Bipolar PRs: 38:35 5k/ 1:09:34 8k/ 1:09:39 5mi/ 1:33:03 10k/ 3:20:40 Half

2022 Goals

Back to 10k

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

26---27---28---29---30---1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9--10---11---12---13---14---15---16---17---18---19---20---21

2----6-----8.8--7-----2.6--

22---23---24---25---26---27---28---29---30---31---1

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

mikeymike

And ... I'm out. I guess technically there's still time to get a run in today but, let's face it, I just don't care that much.

Runners run

FSBD

And ... I'm out. I guess technically there's still time to get a run in today but, let's face it, I just don't care that much.

Ha Ha me too.  I was planning on getting on the treadmill after I put the kid to bed tonight, but I had a giant bowl of Pho for dinner.  So now I am cozy, content, and full of delicious soup and I don't feel like sloshing around on the treadmill for an hour.  November was kind of a wasted month for me anyway.  I will start fresh tomorrow in the new month with a new goal to work towards.

We are the music makers,

And we are the dreamers of dreams,

Wandering by lone sea-breakers,

And sitting by desolate streams; 

World-losers and world-forsakers,

On whom the pale moon gleams:

Yet we are the movers and shakers

Of the world for ever, it seems.

erinr

First treadmill run in a long time. I hate the treadmill. I had to break 3.5 miles up into 2 stints because I got bored! Maybe a winter of treadmill running will toughen me mentally?

Yeah, that sounds about right. I spent the day substitute teaching second graders followed by 4 more hours working with other kids at the same school. I'm pretty sure they were trying to kill me. I'm out.

Until tomorrow, anyway.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

PavementRunner94

If it's not too late, I'd like to join. I'm in the midst of a 40 day streak so I've already run the 5 days so far. You can put me down for 250 miles in December.

TJoseph

It was a 12 hour work through lunch kind of day at work.  I didn't really feel like it, but I guess I did care enough to get on the treadmill for the minimum 1 mile run.

Joann Y

If it's not too late, I'd like to join. I'm in the midst of a 40 day streak so I've already run the 5 days so far. You can put me down for 250 miles in December.

No problem!

Joann Y

Fri, Sat and Sunday done!  (2.0, 3.3, and 1.8 miles)

Happyness

Great!!!

Joann Y

Let's keep running folks! How are people doing? December is a fresh start, mileage goals abound! Anyone else want to jump in with a mileage goal for December?

Joann Y

First treadmill run in a long time. I hate the treadmill. I had to break 3.5 miles up into 2 stints because I got bored! Maybe a winter of treadmill running will toughen me mentally?

Sometimes I'll keep myself occupied with increasing the pace by 1 mph every 5 minutes or doing strides or hill sprints somewhere in the middle. Anything to give the run some kind of structure and something to look forward to. Maybe it'll help.

Mpls Laker

Northstar Running

1/2 day off from work this morning. 11.1 on the home treadmill while watching Enemy at the Gates.

Hopefully the last rain run for this cycle. At least its still a balmy 64 degrees. Still going.

Glad I shouldn't have to deal with ice or snow until January or February.

Get off my porch

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Still going!  Smile