Ugly T-shirt contest (Read 1954 times)

Not all that ugly A very ugly shirt for a 5k race, why do they pick colors like this?

Michelle

The voice of mile 18

I'm sorry the Tex Mex is one ugly shirt. that shirt isn't going to be around for long.

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

I'm sorry the Tex Mex is one ugly shirt. that shirt isn't going to be around for long.
        I tried mine on - I don't like it either!

Michelle

t_runner

Maybe I just don't get it.. but this is the logo from the t-shirt from my first marathon. Looks to me like an older man, crossed with a running shoe, with a tongue sticking out of the bottom, and some kind of wizard staff behind it. Towpath Marathon
            Maybe I just don't get it.. but this is the logo from the t-shirt from my first marathon. Looks to me like an older man, crossed with a running shoe, with a tongue sticking out of the bottom, and some kind of wizard staff behind it. Towpath Marathon
            Yuck. That is one ugly shoe!

Michelle

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

T, that is one fugly shirt. It's like the shoe is hurling, and that almost looks like a scythe above it, like the Grim Reaper carries. *shudder*

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

So ugly, its awesome!
                  So ugly, its awesome!
                  I ran the full in '06 and the half in '07. I really like the shirt, but then I still wear Nehru jackets.
                  The danger of civilization, of course, is that you will piss away your life on nonsense. Jim Harrison
                    I like Nehru jackets, too. Wink T_runner, that shirt is amazing. Maybe someone was hallucinating from dehydration at the 22 mile mark when he came up with that design.
                    t_runner

...hallucinating from dehydration at the 22 mile mark ...
                      That's gotta be it! I thought maybe I was just missing something. Bad thing is, it was my FIRST marathon, so it's a momento I will always have! From now on, I pick my races based on the shirt. Like this year for example, I picked the Flying Pig in Cincinnati. I love pigs, it was only natural! Well, now I am stuck with a pink version of the very shirt that started this thread.. Ugly, and almost entirely pigless.
                        Here is my my submission: It's so ugly, that it's kind of cool in a way to wear around. Poor Lou Cox. He has a good race named after him but putting his disembodied head on the shirt is not a great way to go. Actually didn't run the race that year, but the shirt was far too ugly for my sister, who promptly gave it to me when she got home after running it.
                          Not all that ugly A very ugly shirt for a 5k race, why do they pick colors like this?
                          I love the green.
                          PacTen127

XC Lover

I've been running for about a year, but i don't have that many shirts yet. But the Pac-10 shirt could have been better. it's white with green and orange writing. whoever designed that shirt is color blind...
                            No matter what happens, I'll keep running.

All business

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Lame shirt from the LA Marathon 2007. The only time i wore it was for this photo. The crappy icing on the mediocre cake that was the LA Marathon, it will serve as a reminder for me to never run that race again.

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." J. Handy

Katie H

Chicago winter running

this didn't work- sorry
                                We must speak with all the humility that is appropriate to our limited vision, but we must speak. - MLK Jr.