I've never experiened chafing (Read 1051 times)

DirtyGraceFlint

The Crap Whisperer

You must be very coordinated?

Being the best tiny spec that I can be!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, and if you're feeling like you're being left out of the chafing club then on your next run just run with your legs squeezed together while vigorously rubbing your nipples. Then maybe we can welcome you to the club. Wink
      Please, for the love of dog, get this on video if you do it!!! Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

And now you know why I always have nipple chafing issues on my long runs on the river path... Big grin
        Well sure but can you do that and whistle?

"Good-looking people have no spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter." - Lester Bangs

Just Happy to Run

You must be very coordinated?
          As long as I keep my pace in the 9:46 area. If I increase it, it all falls apart! Black eye
          Jason

2010 Goals
          • M PR (Current: 6:27:00) • HM PR (Current: 2:13:14) • 5k under 25:00 • 10k under 59:00 • Weekly Milage of ~25 miles

Just Happy to Run

Well sure but can you do that and whistle?
            LOL! That might mess with my 2:2 breathing pattern. I'll give it a try on my next run though. Have the oxygen on standby... Wink
            Jason

2010 Goals
            • M PR (Current: 6:27:00) • HM PR (Current: 2:13:14) • 5k under 25:00 • 10k under 59:00 • Weekly Milage of ~25 miles
            DirtyGraceFlint

The Crap Whisperer

Well, if you can do all of what you say you can do I doubt you will need oxygen...I'm sure there would be plenty of peeps volunteering to give you mouth to mouth Big grin

xor

Who wants to be resuscitated by a yellow marshmellow duck?

Just Happy to Run

Well, if you can do all of what you say you can do I doubt you will need oxygen...I'm sure there would be plenty of peeps volunteering to give you mouth to mouth Big grin
                  Note to self: Pop in a breath mint before going on tomorrow's nipple-rubbing, whistle-blowing long run... Yes
                  Jason

2010 Goals
                  DirtyGraceFlint

The Crap Whisperer

Me ??? I think ???

xor

Note to self: Pop in a breath mint before going on tomorrow's nipple-rubbing, whistle-blowing long run... Yes
                      Just eat a peep. They will help with your breath.

Just Happy to Run

LOL!!! took me a second to figure that one out...
                        Jason

2010 Goals
                          Yeah, same here, although my magic time is 50 minutes. 49, ok. 50, not.
                          Then only two cookies for you, not three.

E.J.
                          Greater Lowell Road Runners
                          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

xor

Then only two cookies for you, not three.
                            Wow. Now THAT is obscure.

Wow. Now THAT is obscure.
                              Big grin

E.J.
                              Greater Lowell Road Runners
                              Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Mitch & Pete's Mom

I don't usually chafe until about 8 miles unless it is raining. On the other hand, I scar badly from chafe including one unfortunate spot that keeps making doctors think I've had laparoscopic heart surgery.
                                +1 My doctor asked if she needed to address the dangers of sadomasochism or was I just experiencing running bra chaffing. She has a strange sense of humor.
                                Carlsbad 1/2 marathon 1/26.