A bit TMI, but Am I the only one who has to pee as soon as I'm out the door? (Read 922 times)

Baby bean!

Sorry for the tmi, but no matter how many times I go before, it's like my feet send a signal to my bladder that it's time to go AGAIN!! Confused

Goals:
    Finish C25K

I'm slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter, but I run.

Running Dad

nope Big grin
      Things to do this year:
      Not get an injury
      Things done this year:
      Bi-Lo 5k(Myrtle Beach) : 02.12.10 - 25:??
      jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

No, but if I run in the morning, I pretty much have to blow mud about 1.5 miles in every time.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

xor

No, but if I run in the morning, I pretty much have to blow mud about 1.5 miles in every time.
          Undecided

Another classic quote I equally enjoyed "I run so fast I shit my self" I run so slow I shit myself"

A Saucy Wench

Trust Jeff to take TMI to a whole new level. Sushi...yeah, happens to me a lot. I know where every portapotty in town is.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Me, too. Tongue
                Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Am I the only one who has to pee as soon as I'm out the door?
                  Nope. Me too.
                    Oh, so now it's only in the morning?

Amy

xor

Serious request for a Running 101 thread. Trent, what does your post and that picture mean? I'm not posting this to snark or pick a fight. I'm reading this thread as a newbie and I honestly don't know. She's way better than naked Burt, though.

Non ducor, duco.

Hey, there's a new one! Haven't heard that one ever!
                        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I just thought we should all take a moment to think about Kara Goucher. Plus, she is holding up a Number 1, which is pertinent to the thread topic. Wink

Non ducor, duco.

Serious request for a Running 101 thread. Trent, what does your post and that picture mean? I'm not posting this to snark or pick a fight. I'm reading this thread as a newbie and I honestly don't know. She's way better than naked Burt, though.
                            It means that Trent is a prepubescent teenager that likes to google Kara Goucher.
                            xor

I still don't get it. But ok. I don't have trouble with pee right when I leave. Unless it is a race. I always get nervous bladder at races, and it strikes just when I pass GO. Boooo.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

pee pee = number 1 poo poo = number 2