I was hit by a car ! (Read 1435 times)

De-slacking in progress

I wonder if a massage might be beneficial while you are so achey.
    Yup- one of my DW gifts is that she gives great massages. Still very tender for a vigous one, but she's been doing gentle massage and they feel ooooooooh sooooo goood Smile

started running @ age 48 [lost 70#+, quit a 30 year pack/day habit>> ran HM]  Ran a few years then quit. Gained 70#+ back and smoking like before. Time to get healthy again @ 52 years over with the C25K program and beyond again. RE-start date 1-13-14

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yup- one of my DW gifts is that she gives great massages. Still very tender for a vigous one, but she's been doing gentle massage and they feel ooooooooh sooooo goood Smile
      I'll bet! Ooh, maybe an early Christmas present to yourself...while running errands today I sat in one of those Homedics shiatsu chair things that does the shoulders, as well as the back. HEAVEN. I have a cheaper one that just does back and doesn't go up nearly high enough. I sat in Bed Bath & Beyond for probably 10 minutes in that thing. It hurt so good up on my shoulders.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Prince of Fatness

Cheesuz. I hear what you are saying about the doofus that hit you, but at the end of the day all that matters is that you're OK. I wish you a speedy recovery.

Not at it at all. 

Old, Slow, Happy

Slappy-----Man, I'm glad you're O.K. Your car looks like a mess. Rest yourself up, and enjoy those massages. We need all the outstanding runners we can get here in Ohio. Good Luck with the healing!!! I predict you'll run your Turkey Run better than ever. This will take the pressure off. Good Luck!!!
            It's amazing you made it out of that wreck with nothing more than little cuts. I'm really glad you are okay. Bring that pent-up rage to the Turkey-trot race and envision that drunk slob's face as you pound to the finish with your best PR ever!!!

if there was any justice in this world he spend the next 10 years paying you his full $1.50 per hour wages working full time making license plates.

Queen of 3rd Place

Wow! Glad you're ok - it's amazing how well you came out of it considering what your car looks like. Enjoy your massages... I thought that folks with 2 or 3 DUIs had their licenses pulled - so I take it this guy was also driving without a license? Arla

Ex runner

Crap dude, saying that sucks just doesn't seem like enough. Anyway glad you came out of it without anymore injuries. Looks pretty painful, get drunk but don't drive Wink

"The drops of rain make a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by oft falling." - Lucretius

Bugs

Wow, glad you're ALIVE. In MN ( I think after 3rd) they take your car away. Sure shaped up a repeat defender at work.

Bugs

Slap So glad to hear your okay....the bastard needs to go away forever. Mend quickly!
                      Happy Running,
                      Troy
                      "Start with your Head, Finish with your Heart!"

Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

It is amazing that you made it out alive, let alone fairly unscathed. I bet your a frustrated as can be at the driver of the other vehicle. Take good care of yourself!

TRUST THE PROCESS

Wow. Glad you are mainly OK. Rest up and maybe lawyer up.

De-slacking in progress

My new friend is now in jail- not that it matters- he's already cost me $5200 out of pocket expenses in the first week!! btw- this is PUBLIC information gather off the court public website: CANTON MUNICIPAL COURT 2008 CRA 06041 ROBERT KEVIN WALTERS Birth Date: 05-24-1962 2451 REGENTVIEW NE. CANTON OH 44705 11-20-2008 4511.19A2,R (F4) - OVI (REFUSED TEST; PRIOR CONVICTION) - Offense # 7 COMPLAINT FILED 11-20-2008 WARRANT ISSUED ON 11/20/2008; (HP) 11-20-2008 DEFENDANT'S PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION FORM FILED AND ISSUED 11-20-2008 CITATION DATE : 11/18/2008 11-20-2008 PROBABLE CAUSE FOUND. REFER TO BOND SCHEDULE FOR BOND INFORMATION PLUS COSTS OF $55.00 BY JUDGE STEPHEN F. BELDEN 11-20-2008 ADMINISTRATIVE IMMOBILIZATION/FORFEITURE FILED. 11-21-2008 DEFENDANT ARRESTED ON WARRANT 11-21-2008. TRANSFERRED TO STARK COUNTY JAIL IN LIEU BOND. FORM 8 FILED 11-21-2008 ARRAIGNMENT SET FOR 11-24-2008 @ 9:00 AM 11-21-2008 BOND SET $250,000.00 TEN PERCENT (NO SURETY) PLUS COSTS OF $55.00 BY JUDGE RICHARD J. KUBILUS 11-21-2008 DEFENDANT COMMITTED TO STARK COUNTY JAIL IN LIEU OF $250,000.00 TEN PERCENT BOND IT IS FURTHER ORDERED THAT: NO SURETY. COMMITMENT FORM PROCESSED. 11-21-2008 COMMITMENT FORM RETURNED FROM STARK COUNTY JAIL, DEFENDANT TAKEN INTO CUSTODY. Black eye Black eye

started running @ age 48 [lost 70#+, quit a 30 year pack/day habit>> ran HM]  Ran a few years then quit. Gained 70#+ back and smoking like before. Time to get healthy again @ 52 years over with the C25K program and beyond again. RE-start date 1-13-14

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Offense # 7
                              Unreal. He should rot.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Congratulations on not being dead or seriously injured. You are lucky you didn't see it coming; he had no injuries because of all the booze, most likely.

Run to Win
                                25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)