All time favorite albums (Read 1057 times)

Jane's Addiction - Nothings Shocking
    Oooh, that's a good one!
    Lisa3.1

I forgot to add Paul Simon Graceland.
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Sheesh, I need to add to my list ('cause people keep posting stuff that has me all "duh, how did I leave THAT off my list)... Prince: Purple Rain Primus: Sailing the Seas of Cheese Ministry: In Case You Didn't Feel Like Showing Up ABBA: Gold (both volumes) Jane's Addiction: Nothing's Shocking

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Gotta TRI

Most played ever----Skynard Gold & Platinum Best rocking ---------Motley's Decade of Decadence Largest collected----Kiss
          2010 Dec. California International Marathon 2011 Jan. Disney Marathon
          Lisa3.1

Sheesh, I need to add to my list ('cause people keep posting stuff that has me all "duh, how did I leave THAT off my list)... Prince: Purple Rain
            I watched Purple Rain recently.
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

How sad is it that I have never seen it...?

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Seen "Almost Famous?" THAT's a great movie. Watched it tonight with a friend who hadn't seen it. GREAT soundtrack.

"To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan, and not quite enough time." -- Leonard Bernstein

What's the password!
                  I'm condemned by a society that demands success when all I can offer is failure. -Max Bialystock

Imminent Catastrophe

Seen "Almost Famous?" THAT's a great movie. Watched it tonight with a friend who hadn't seen it. GREAT soundtrack.
                    And Kate Hudson

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Jazz hands!

I forgot to add Paul Simon Graceland.
                      I'm not a huge fan of it, but it came out when I was 2 and was my mom's faaaaaaaaaaaavorite. I still know all the words to all the songs, against my will.
                      run run run AHHHHHH run run run
                      JakeKnight

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                        -----------------------------

xor

Regarding Graceland...
                          I'm not a huge fan of it, but it came out when I was 2 and was my mom's faaaaaaaaaaaavorite. I still know all the words to all the songs, against my will.
                          God I'm old.

Jazz hands!

Regarding Graceland... God I'm old.
                            It's okay. The baby on the cover of Nevermind turned 18 this year.
                            run run run AHHHHHH run run run

Supa Dupa Fly

Quote from tcerda on 7/31/2008 at 11:24 AM: Jane's Addiction - Nothing's Shocking
                              Oooh, that's a good one!
                              I bought "Ritual de lo Habitual" (which is pretty awesome in it's own right) when "Been Caught Stealing" was in heavy play on MTV. Soon after I went back and bought "Nothing's Shocking" and was freaking blown away. It's some good shizz.
                              ~TC --There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary and those who don't--

My legs are killing me

U2 - Joshua Tree. One of the best albums of all time.