What's YOUR slogan? (Read 1373 times)

What's your slogan? "I wish i had a Trish"
    2009: BQ?
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

"Kirsten whiter than the whitest!" "You know when it's Kirsten" "Kirsten - You see this name, you think dirty." Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

"Free Mike" "Stay cool with Mike"

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

madness baby

first it was "DEB nonstop" Then it was "easy DEB" So I decided to stop there.
            deb
            Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Today it was "git r done" and "yes, I am insane"

Me and my gang in Breck

Today it was, I'm going to Boston. and, I can do it.

That which does not kill us makes us stronger. Neitzsche "Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go." "Dedication and commitment are what transfer dreams into reality."

Today it was, I'm going to Boston. and, I can do it.
                  You are so going. You looked really comfortable out there today, Mark. Nice run.

Runners run

first it was "DEB nonstop" Then it was "easy DEB" So I decided to stop there.
                    Bwahaha! Big grin
                      1st try: "The gods made Sockoni" (Joni means "The Lord is gracious"..... just sayin'....waves to Pam! Big grin) 2nd: "Free Sockoni" <------just let="" 'er="" run!="" 3rd:="" "sockoni="" stay="" in=""></------just><------while she's="" not="" posting!!="" 4th:="" "i="" believe="" in=""></------while><-----what i="" keep="" telling="" myself!!="" 5th"="" ""sockoni="" -="" xtending=""></-----what><-----not really sure about that one. time to do like deb and stop!! i'm laughing too hard...there might actually be something to this!! :d really="" sure="" about="" that="" one.="" time="" to="" do="" like="" deb="" and="" stop!!="" i'm="" laughing="" too="" hard...there="" might="" actually="" be="" something="" to="" this!!="" :d=""></-----not really sure about that one. time to do like deb and stop!! i'm laughing too hard...there might actually be something to this!! :d >
                      Mishka-old log

"Mishka? You bet." LOL "Mishka is a female force." Confused
                          1)Chenille for the masses 2)Chenille - enjoy the difference 3)Make yourself at home with chenille 4) chenille? you bet. 5)explore more, explore chenille 6) thanks chenille Roll eyes

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                          Thyroid Support Group

Now that was a bath...

1.) I quit smoking with Kooky 2.) The one and only Kooky 3.) You see this name you think dirty But my favorite... "kooky Impossible is nothing."
                          • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
                          • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
                              "shaunna is what the world was waiting for."
                                1.) I quit smoking with Kooky 2.) The one and only Kooky 3.) You see this name you think dirty But my favorite... "kooky Impossible is nothing."
                                you got that right sistah Smile

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                                Thyroid Support Group