Eustachian tubes "sticking" open after hard workout (Read 7575 times)

Anyone else realize that Trent wasn't revealed as a doctor for many many posts... and at first it was by scout mentioning him as a colleague... not that helpful if you don't follow the trent/scout/JK/Goblue funny business (which makes me snark regularly and wish I would think of witty mom remarks)...
    Wait a minute. Are you saying Scout's a doctor? What is he, a doctor of looove? MTA: That photo of your Boston Terrier always makes me smile. Such a cutie!

Amy

Wait a minute. Are you saying Scout's a doctor? What is he, a doctor of looove?
      Roll eyes Big grin I'm sure there's a mom joke in there somewhere but I'm not good at those!!!

Michelle

Oh Mighty Wing

i got no clue!?!? he said colleague I assumed professional... heck I only figured out Trent was a doctor the other day when mixed in with a goblue's mom remark it was mentioned!! Thanks!!!

Prophet!

Wait a minute. Are you saying Scout's a doctor?
          I believe Scout and the world-renowned Dr. Dilligaf is one and the same.
          JakeKnight

This thread has significantly exceeded allowable levels of snark. Please disperse. Nothing to see here. ------------

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
            -----------------------------

This thread has significantly exceeded allowable levels of snark. Please disperse. Nothing to see here. ------------
              *pout* Fine. Puppy hater.

Amy

Oh Mighty Wing

<there>> but I then i chickened out Blush</there>

The Greatest of All Time

Ok, so who exactly are the doctors around here and what are their specialties? And yes, Trent I originally thought you were a bit snarky and (taken from your "Where are my Queers" post) somewhat elitist in tone. But then I realized that's how you write and was not likely an accurate reflection of your true personality. Also as a card carrying member of the big calves club you couldn't be that bad. Big grin
                  all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Oh Mighty Wing

and here I took the snarking to be a manlier version of tee-heeing! MTA - clearly I read WAY to many posts...
                    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Please understand, all perceived elitism was meant as snark. I haven't got an elite bone in my body. (Hence JK's giggle back a few pages, and no elitist bone jokes). But I am FOS and somewhat snark-prone.
                      JakeKnight

somewhat elitist in tone. But then I realized that's how you write and was not likely an accurate reflection of your true personality.
                        Nope. He's a snarky, elitist prick in real life, too. But he makes good biscuits.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                        -----------------------------

The Greatest of All Time

Nope. He's a snarky, elitist prick in real life, too. But he makes good biscuits.
                          He claims he makes good oats too.
                          all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                          Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

The best. But I don't make oat biscuits.
                            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

And cute babies...though I suppose he had some help with that.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Oh Mighty Wing

Trent - i think most of us has read enough to know you are not elitist, and know that you do know what you are talking about so no worries... we all like monkey's