Running marathons -- not so pretty. (Read 1081 times)

Click. (thanks, Alan, for the heads up) There are a COUPLE good ones: 24995-2270-004, 24995-544-003 ... and a couple really bad ones ... I'll let you guys find those Tongue
    2009: BQ?
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Heh...at least you don't look like you are walking a half marathon (I'm only posting this link 'cause Trishie was brave enough to post hers, first). You have a few cute ones there, really! Smile I can't wait for the day when my race photos don't make me wanna hurl. Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I blame the weather. Had it been 5-10 degrees colder, I could have worn my supercute new Nike long sleeved half zip. I can't get over how HUGE my legs are. I mean, I know it's muscle, yada yada, but good god.
        2009: BQ?
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I can't get over how HUGE my legs are. I mean, I know it's muscle, yada yada, but good god.
          Preachin' to the choir, girlfriend...but I can't claim all muscle.

~ Sarah Kay

trishierunner - You looked like you pause there for a second to stop your watch prior to running over the finish line. zoom-zoom - You outfit makes you look like a gangster-ette.

Vim

t_runner

There are some really cute ones in there! Mine are always much worse I look like I'm walking, and about to vomit (I did neither in that race). That's not even close to my worst running picture though. I have one that I cannot find anymore, where it was a blizzard of sleet/snow in the end of April. I look absolutely miserable, and it appears as though I am flipping off the camera with both hands, although that was not my intention. If I ever find it, I'm starting a "Worst running pictures" thread here.
                Now why is it everyone always seems to get so many pictures? Here are mine LVM Steamtown Now I'm all wet due to running through the hoses and you can see how loose my skin is on my stomach Confused

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Click. (thanks, Alan, for the heads up) There are a COUPLE good ones: 24995-2270-004, 24995-544-003 ... and a couple really bad ones ... I'll let you guys find those Tongue
                  I don't know anyone who doesn't have at least one bad picture ESPECIALLY while doing a marathon!! You're such a cutie!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Preachin' to the choir, girlfriend...but I can't claim all muscle.
                    But you look mighty cute "walking" your half marathon hun!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

But you look mighty cute "walking" your half marathon hun!
                      Hey, I'm bringin' sexyback...to the half marathon course. Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

All business

Some of those came out real good. And at least they're nice images. Marathonfoto makes them super-low resolution so you can't just download them (and expect to see anything clearly).

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." J. Handy

not bad at all!! I even saw you catching air in one of the shots! I never got one from the RnR because I looked half dead or too far away.

Jennifer mm#1231

13.1 miles and all I got was 2 crappy shots...this being he better of the two. Deadhttps://www.opix.net/images/2007/SilverStrand07/lt%200331.jpg

Jennifer mm#1231

13.1 miles and all I got was 2 crappy shots...this being he better of the two. Deadhttps://www.opix.net/images/2007/SilverStrand07/lt%200331.jpg
                              Dang, I need to work on getting some muz-kels.

Vim

Yea- well... here are mine.... not so good http://www.brightroom.com/view_user_event.asp?EVENTID=24995&BIB=783&LNSEARCH=1&PWD= don't know how to do the clicky thing.
                                http://distance-runner.blogspot.com