Recommendations for women's running shorts (Read 1781 times)

zoom--please email the LLR password to me as well. thanks!
    Dorsey

San Diego 1997: 4:59:59, San Diego 1999: 4:37:23, Carlsbad 2008: 6:32:21, America's Finest City Half Aug 2008: ??

"Run if you can. Walk if you must. Crawl if you have to. Just don't give up."
    stfuandrun

Lush Extraordinaire

I would love to join you ladies as well. My email is moooojuice at gmail dot com. Big grin

5k - 23:30

10k - 49:00

Half - 1:48:34

Full - 4:01:28

Working toward hip nirvana.

Pre would have liked us.

smooshy inner thighs. Oh, and I also would like the password for the Ladies Locker Room. It sounds like just what I'm looking for. I like to know others feel like I do and use phrases like "smooshy inner thighs" without shame!! My email is jtwt@itctel.com
        Could I get that password *again* too please. Sorry--I'll write it down this time--I promise!
          Forget shorts, it's all about the running skirt (they usually have briefs or compression shorts built-in underneath, but the skirt keeps you modesl and girly lookin')! Seriously, after I bought my first running skirt I was hooked. I doubt I will ever own another pair of running shorts. It's so nice to not have all that fabric bunching up between my smooshy inner thighs. We have several threads going about them in the Ladies Locker Room if you want to come join us (the link is in my sig). Smile k
          If you don't mind, I'd like the passoword as well. turboterie@hotmail.com
          Finished my first marathon 1-13-2008 in 6:03:37 at P.F. Chang's in Phoenix. PR in San Antonio RnR 5:45:58!!!!!! on 11-16-08 The only thing that has ever made any difference in my running is running. Goal: Break 2:30 in the HM this year Jay Benson Tri (place in Athena category) 5-10-09
            Interesting little subject. I have always admired the ladies in their little running skirts, they're so cute. Those of you that have them certianly seem to enjoy them and they must be comfortable and I imagine they breathe a lot better. Wonder how they'd look on us guys that are adventureous? Oh and Jenn, at 6', you must have some awesome long longs.

LPH

"Today I broke my record for most consecutive days lived!"

Former runner

Wonder how they'd look on us guys that are adventureous?
              I believe what you're thinking of is called a Kilt. Wink Here's a place that sells one they call the Spartan.

Ross

Giant

Wouldn't it be very uncomfortable running with a skirt hitting your legs?
                  I haven't tried a skirt yet, but as far as shorts go, I love the Nike Tempo ones. They are the only ones I will buy anymore.
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Wouldn't it be very uncomfortable running with a skirt hitting your legs?
                    Nope. And no bunched-up shorts between the thighs to chafe. If a person had a super-long stride they might notice the skirt more, but this plodding girl doesn't. Blush

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Giants Fan

Could I also get the password to the ladies locker room? colette.christianson@ops.org Thanks

"I think I've discovered the secret of life- you just hang around until you get used to it."

Charles Schulz

dear zoomy may I have the password to the LLR too ayola@adelphia.net merci

Recalculating...

Unless you don't care? I notice that almost all of you that have provided you email addresses here, that you do not have them in your profile. I assume because you don't want them published. Therefore, I'd suggest that after you receive your password, you come back and modify your message and remove the email address.

LPH

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Unless you don't care? I notice that almost all of you that have provided you email addresses here, that you do not have them in your profile. I assume because you don't want them published. Therefore, I'd suggest that after you receive your password, you come back and modify your message and remove the email address.
                            That's a good point.

~ Sarah Kay

Because you never know what lurks under the sweet innocence of someone like me......
                              That's a good point.

LPH

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Because you never know what lurks under the sweet innocence of soemome like me......
                                Your profile says you're an engineer. I have yet to meet one that was in any way skeery. Dorky, yes, skeery...no. Unless Dilbert strikes fear in anyone's heart. Wink

~ Sarah Kay