1000Km-621 mile club

won't catch the bunny after all (Read 25 times)

Maggie & Molly

so, here is the thing.  I am having surgery on 12/10.  Nothing wild and I will be fine but it will mean no more running til after the new year.  I hit 500 miles this morning.  Not for nothing but this is my highest mileage ever!!!!!   Big grinBig grinI am hoping to run, something, pretty much every day between now and 12/9 but I know I won't hit another 121 miles in that short a time.  I am incredibly happy that I have hit 500 and will get right back to chasing that darn bunny as soon as the doc gives me the all clear.

mta:  hmm, just looked at my training log.  If I actually do what I hope I will hit the bunny on 12/9 - I will give it my best shot!

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
    Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Outside Lane

Good luck with everything and congrats on the 500!

See how they run...

Great to know you reached 500 mi / 800 km, Cheryl.

Also glad to hear you say your surgery is 'nothing wild' - in any case, take good care of yourself during that recovery period, so that you can enter 2014 ready for more running achievements; for example, beating your highest mileage, AGAIN!  Smile

Best wishes,

Pedro

Cheri,    Close but you can do it!  And if not what a great mileage this year!  Best one yet!

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Maggie & Molly

Cheri,    Close but you can do it!  And if not what a great mileage this year!  Best one yet!

that's what I'm thinking.  I will try my best but no matter what I am now running miles I have never run before Big grin

thanks, Pedro and Beatlemaniac

Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

under a rock

You've done great this year! I'm right behind you right now. I hope you manage to squeeze those final miles in. If not, you've got a pretty good excuse!

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

I hit 500 miles this morning.  Not for nothing but this is my highest mileage ever!!!!!   Big grinBig grin

That is awesome! Keep kicking and see where you are come December. You can't see what's ahead sometimes and can be derailed. I'm not hitting the mileage I started the year hoping to do, but there were things I had no idea would derail me. Keep moving forward. You are doing awesome! Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Maggie & Molly

I slacked a bit, just lost the mojo I guess.  Anyway, surgery was yesterday.  I am doubting any more miles this year but I am very happy with the fact that I hit my highest mileage ever!!!  I will restart in January as soon as I'm cleared to run and will try again.  to everyone else, keep chipping away. 

Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Woot!!!!  Highest mileage ever!!!!  Sounds GREAT to me!

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Maggie & Molly

thanks Gale.  I am honestly happy with that and plan to get more miles in 2014!!

Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

You will do it, Cherrie. That's the great thing about our sport. You can be sidelined, but the road will be there when you are ready to lace up again. Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Maggie & Molly

552.1.  wow.  that's all

Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363