1000Km-621 mile club

Pedro Silva - Aug 27th (Read 5 times)

Pedro,

Congrats!  You have finished your first goal of the year and much sooner then last year.  :-)  How has it been going?  What have you been up to.  :-)

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Thank you so much, good friend Smile

Well, it's been a fine year running-wise - started slow due to previous injury problems, yet overcoming them sort of gave me an extra-boost for the months ahead. So much so that I even convinced myself to really invest on - finally! - losing some significant weight via a moderate, still persistent, low-calorie diet. With good result.

All things considered, I felt mentally motivated and physically more able to inject additional mileage into my training schedule and, as you said, I reached those 1000 km much sooner than in 2016.

Now, I will try to keep the momentum and, above all, enjoy the positive feelings that running is providing me with at this point in my life.

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Nice work, Pedro! Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Thanks a lot, Meg.

I see you're already well beyond the 1500 Km mark, consequently approaching the 1000 mile goal. Another of your stepping stones. 

Well, but they say one should not congratulate in advance, so I will not!

Yet, I guess wishing best of luck for the weeks and months to come, does not go against any kind of superstition. 

Thanks again!