1000Km-621 mile club

Pedro Silva - JUNE 1st (Read 6 times)

Great job!  You have stomped that bunny much faster then last year!  Great job!

How's the weather treating you?  And you plans for the next 6 months....what adventures await you?

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Thank you so much! 

That's right, I had never completed 1000 km so early in the year -- let alone the years I didn't even get there at all!

Cannot really complain about the weather until now - not too cold, not too hot, temperatures almost ideal for running.

A lot of rainy days in February, March and early April, though, but the truth is the country was very much in need of that, after a prolonged drought and a catastrophic wildfire season last year.

Anyway, it seems that I managed to slip through the raindrops and still collect a significant mileage along that period.

As I use to say, taking nothing for granted as to the rest of the year; injuries and/or personal issues can get in the way when least expected. Still, hoping to achieve a good mix of quantity & quality training in the near future, and feeling very positive about my chances of doing so.

I know you've been dealing with injury problems, this year, and sincerely wish you may overcome them as soon as possible - and come back strong as ever! 

Again, true thanks.

wanderingoutlaw

Way to go, Pedro! Congrats on already reaching 1000 km.

John

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Wow, Pedro! Congrats! I hope you are feeling strong.

What's the next milestone you are looking towards?

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Many thanks to you both, John and Meg.

As to my next milestone, well, I'd like to reach 1000 miles this year -- and, if body, mind and external factors allow, go a few steps beyond that mark. But, for now, let me be moderately ambitious without pushing my luck ...