1000Km-621 mile club

I can see you - you wascally wabbit.... (Read 268 times)

...and when I pass you next week, I'm going to give you a well deserved kick. Oh, and don't mind the "Hasenpfeffer" phrase on my shirt - it doesn't mean a thing. Big grin

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

I passed you - you furry little rodent. You are lucky that other people are still chasing you, else I'd be eating rabbit stew right now. Now I'm off to catch your big brother.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Alright bunny, I'm back on the first page after my surgery, and I'm fixing to celebrate the first day of summer with roasted rabbit!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Sweet, leave some for Abba. I just saw she's back in the chase.

You can eat all the rabbit...just leave some tofubbit for me. You know, like the tofurkey that tastes so awful but is always served around November. I dont think I am going to be logging any runs until I've recovered a bit from my surgery, but at least I know it will be soon now!