1000Km-621 mile club

ok, bunny....bring it on in 2013 (Read 204 times)

Dutchie42

Got a run in today: a little over 5K. First time in months I managed to do that Smile

Dutchie
    Run the day, or the day runs you.

Maggie & Molly

Got a run in today: a little over 5K. First time in months I managed to do that Smile

nice!

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
      Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

lilcat19

Let's do this!

keeponrunning

I'm ready to kick some bunny butt!  Two years ago I hurt my knee, and last year I got sidelines by a stress fx then what I think was PF, but that seems to have cleared up (knock on wood).  Therefore, if the bunny doesn't wanna get hurt, it better move!!!!!  (and I realize I'm a couple km behind, but with my long run tomorrow that should be gone no problem)

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

Maggie & Molly

woohoo ~ I think we have that bunny running scared!

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
            Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Dutchie42

First doggie run of the year. First outdoor run of the year. First outdoor run in months!
              And it showed. Lots of things were annoying me: my HR band, the wind was giving me an ear ache, the leashes were annoying, I had to pull up my tights so often I stopped and tightened it up with the cord, the gentle leader was tinkling, arghhhhh. Sunrise was lovely though. Even saw rabbits, unfortunately, no pink one Joking.
              Spike slowed me down a bit. Not by much though. Think I need new shoes!

Dutchie
              Run the day, or the day runs you.

I so glad everyone it tracking or betting that bunny right now.  It's inspired me to get out and run!  See you after my first race of the year.....Tux on the Run 5K.  Big grin

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

OK, let's try it again Smile

I've never managed to finish 1000k running (yet) but this group feels like home Big grin