1000 Mile Club

Pace bunny (Read 301 times)

How does he work? Confused I don't see him yet. Is this because I haven't entered a run yet this year?
    Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado

madness baby

He ran 2.7 miles today--you can barely see the pink for his first day. I guess this means he's running 2.7-something miles every day!
      deb
      bas

Did you click 'YTD Distance' to the left? bas

52° 21' North, 4° 52' East

Okay - I see him now...I was expecting an actual virtual bunny bouncing in front of each of our log distances. lol. Ha! Blush
          Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado

Princess Cancer Pants

Okay - I see him now...I was expecting an actual virtual bunny bouncing in front of each of our log distances. lol. Ha! Blush
            I think we need that, too... Big grin BTW, the bunny and I are neck-and-neck. It's probably going to be a while before I really get ahead of that stinker. Once I move back up to 4-5 days of running/week, watch out, bunny! Tongue k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown