1000 Mile Club

Where would you be after 1000 miles (Read 876 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Looks like my full user name is 38365 zoom-zoom...now how do I find the RA group?

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Looks like my full user name is 38365 zoom-zoom...now how do I find the RA group?
      This seems to be tricky. I looked for the group and could not find any groups at all. So I tried to set up one under the same name and it let me so I am thinking that groups 'belong' to the person who set them up if you know what I mean. That would mean that the owner adds members. I have no idea how that would differ from running partners. Anybody found anything more? Ewa
      I would rather wear out than rust out. - Helen Klein You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill
        I added everybody, I think, whose id is listed in this thread if you don't mind. Now I have to figure out how to reset the numbers to zero for 2007. Ewa
        I would rather wear out than rust out. - Helen Klein You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill

Go Pre!

38944 - Since I do not live in the US and A (seen Borat?) I have chosen New York as that is the closest State to me! Dave
            OK - I'm going to sound stupid but I tell everyone 'there's no such thing as a dumb..."....so I need to enter my mileage at both locations right?
            Cincinnati Flying Pig May 4
              Yeh- but I'd wait to start with the new year....haven't figured out how to "Reset" starting values for the new year....maybe under a totally new user name and ID?
              Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado
                I hate to bring us back on topic, but... If I were to run 1036 miles (straight line distance) from my house, I would end up smack in the middle of The Magic Kingdom at Disney World.
                Peter Kull
                Groups: 1000 Mile Club - 1500 Mile Club
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

1000 miles (as the crow flies) takes me to... Denver, Colorado Ocala, FL Freeport/Westport, Nova Scotia Waco, TX ...straight North would put me in the middle of the Hudson Bay

~ Sarah Kay

My dogs are fast, not me

From my front door to the Hyatt at Park and Grand Central in Manhattan 1,083 miles. Next year (2008) I'd like to virtually run all the way to my parents house in Danvers, MA.

Robin

derek

Hmmmm, 1546 miles (as the crow flies) would take me to Boston :-) I'm in the 1000 and 1500 mile clubs, so if I run 1500 miles for the year, it may take to Boston after all..... :-)

Derek

So, derek, is it some wierd kind of conflict of interest to be a member of the 1000 and 1500 mile clubs? (cause I just joined the 1500 mile club as a stretch goal.)
                        Peter Kull
                        Groups: 1000 Mile Club - 1500 Mile Club

Dog-Love

It really is quite amazing how far we could all get...My husband reminds me that even after running 1000 miles I will still be entering my front door having not covered any distance. He is not a runner and thinks I am insane...Good luck to us all
                          Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

Dog-Love

1000 miles (as the crow flies) takes me to... Denver, Colorado Ocala, FL Freeport/Westport, Nova Scotia Waco, TX ...straight North would put me in the middle of the Hudson Bay
                            With those options I would choose Nova Scotia
                            Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                            derek

So, derek, is it some wierd kind of conflict of interest to be a member of the 1000 and 1500 mile clubs? (cause I just joined the 1500 mile club as a stretch goal.)
                              I joined the 1000 mile club as that was created first. When the 1500 mile club was created, I decided to join that since I should make 1500 miles if I stay injury free. I guess the way I look at it is that 1500 is my plan, but 1000 would be my absolute worse-case scenario.

Derek

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

With those options I would choose Nova Scotia
                                That's where we honeymooned...it was the closest we could get to Scotland on our budget. I had been there as a kid and it was even better with my hubby. I hope we can take our son, someday...stunningly gorgeous part of the world...great seafood, and friendly people. k

~ Sarah Kay