2000Km-1243 mile club

Hello!! (Read 123 times)

Top 'O the World!

1,000 mile group transfer .. Hope you don't mind me plugging in here....I need a new goal, since I've made it to the last one... Smile
    Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
      Hi, Cindy! I started out here when I still had a chance to make 2000K, but the nice folks convinced me to stay here, even after my injury meant I wouldn't get to my goal. I figure I'm just preparing for 2009!

A Saucy Wench

Hello and welcome!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Top 'O the World!

Hey Ladies! Great to see you in here too! Wink
          Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
            Congrats on reaching your goal. Teresa, you still have a shot at the 2000K. I won't make it though. No with this foot. I'm now shooting for 1700K. In which case, I've almost doubled my mileage from last year.

Dutchie
            I go running in the early morning, before my brain figures out what I'm up to.

Run the day, or the day runs you.

Actions determine state of mind - Aristotle

Dutchie, I think I'll have to figure out another K goal like you have, because there's no way I'll get to 2000. I'm going to London and South Africa with DD10 and my parents from 11/13 to 11/26, and it's going to be hard to get a lot of mileage in - the fenced camps in Kruger National Park are tiny, and we'll be driving around all day, anyway. I don't mind - it's been a more successful year than I could ever have hoped for. Good luck on hitting 1700!