2000Km-1243 mile club

Mileage check-in for week of 7 January (Read 410 times)

Imminent Catastrophe

9.4 miles. Yeah, 9.4 miserable miles. I may have to leave this group if this keeps up. Ugh.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Dog-Love

Say Dr. Perfessor...its only January...give yourself a break...GEEEZ! BTW I got 24 miles in this week...all on trails and all in the DANG snow. Comon springtime!
      Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

Imminent Catastrophe

Thanks Sherry, I appreciate that. Didn't mean to wound like a whiner. I should have some therapy in February, hopefully that'll help things. Can't complain about the weather down here in Jaw-Juh, anyway Big grin Hopefully I'll be up and running in time for ING Georgia on March 30.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Think Whirled Peas

Posted my highest mileage week evah!!! Pulled in 41.5 miles last week!!!! Yeehaw!

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>