2000Km-1243 mile club

It's quiet...too quiet. (Read 116 times)

Imminent Catastrophe

No activity for the last couple of days on the forum. What's going on with you guys?

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Arrrrrggggggghhhhhh! Just got back from a nasty, evil, painful, merciless run in the middle of a blizzard....already about a foot of snow on the ground. I thought spring arrived in March? WTF! I've had enough of the snow already! I'm looking forward to getting warm, eating dinner, and opening a nice bottle of wine. 36 hours ago there was no snow on this table...... Jason MTA: Picture
      Ringmaster

WOW! It's 60 degrees here tonight because a cold front moved through this morning . . . (Hi, Jason; I decided to come play with this group too . . . Smile ) I guess you'll be cross training with the old shovel tomorrow? K

Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. (Heb. 12:1b)
        Mile by Mile

Not a good weekend in Toronto! I've shoveled the walk 3 times already today..... and I need to go out again now..... who knows how much snow will be there tomorrow. I raced my half marathon last weekend in amazing conditions.... warm and sunny.... so glad the race is not tomorrow.