2000Km-1243 mile club

Mileage check in - week of 18 February (Read 350 times)

Dutchie42

Not a good start of the week. Am home sick (flu). ARGHHH.

Dutchie
    Run the day, or the day runs you.

...---...

Take care! Dutchie. Drink plenty of tea and get your vitamins in everyday. Rest day today. ankle feeling good. The new shoes may have really done the trick.

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

A Saucy Wench

rest day...I was supposed to go lift at the gym but the holiday threw everything off.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

...---...

Ennay - looked at your training log recently. Wow.

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

Imminent Catastrophe

Ran outdoors for the first time in a month, it was great! I've lost quite a lot of conditioning, and the foot was acting up as usual, but still good to be out again.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Dutchie42

Home today too. Feeling better, but still a sore throat, coughing and headachy, but my temp is normal. Sofar. Darn Bunny has passed me Sad Maybe I'll do some relaxed and easy UB strength training this afternoon (relaxed = take my time, easy = lighter weights than usual). Perfesser: your conditioning will come back real quick. Don't worry about that. Trey: I've been juicing all day yesterday Wink Drove my kids crazy sending them to the store twice to get more fruit and veg (apples, kiwis, carrots, pears, bananas, red peppers).

Dutchie
              Run the day, or the day runs you.

dork.major dork.

Hi- Doing 5-7 after work tonight, and I have a couple runs scheduled with a friend later in the week - which always gets me out the door successfully. Perfesser- You'll get it back, for now enjoy being out there. Dutchie -- Hope you feel better. Trey - Glad the new shoes are working!

Reaching 1,243 in 2008 -- one day, one week, one mile at a time.

A Saucy Wench

Ennay - looked at your training log recently. Wow.
                  Well thank you! Blush 5.1 this morning. gotta figure a way to get more sleep! Dutchie feel better Perfesser - congrats on getting out there again!

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

...---...

Home today too. Feeling better, but still a sore throat, coughing and headachy, but my temp is normal. Sofar. Darn Bunny has passed me Sad
                    Yes but you have "doggie fun run" as a workout type in your log. Love it!

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

I run for Fried Chicken!

Home today too. Feeling better, but still a sore throat, coughing and headachy, but my temp is normal. Sofar. Darn Bunny has passed me Sad
                      Waves at Dutchie! The bunny isn't the only one that passed you. Hope you feel better soon, it's going to be no fun being ahead of you for too long. Big grin Hiked yesterday morning and ran in the afternoon. I'm hoping to run the next 3 days in a row as well to extend my streak out to 6 days which would be my longest yet.

Imminent Catastrophe

Yes but you have "doggie fun run" as a workout type in your log. Love it!
                        Me too, I gotta add that. Daisy will love it!

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

...---...

nice 3.4 miles. 0.2 warm up/cool down each. Windy today. Tail wind going out on first mile. If I could have run that line of wind the whole time, I think I could PR'd the distance. Clowning around So those of you who have dogs that you walk or run with, are they like Hobbes in that when they see or hear you putting on running shoes, they start getting excited?

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

Imminent Catastrophe

So those of you who have dogs that you walk or run with, are they like Hobbes in that when they see or hear you putting on running shoes, they start getting excited?
                            Getting excited, are you kidding me? Soon as I start to change into running gear they go bonkers. The room turns into a three-ring (or three-dog) circus. Daisy starts barking loudly and incessantly in my face, and the other two circle me like gnats. That's quite a scene, with three big Dobermans. Trouble is, I can only handle two dogs at a time so if Mary Ann isn't going with me I have to leave one dog behind, and that one gets very upset when the rest of us leave.

...---...

Getting excited, are you kidding me? Soon as I start to change into running gear they go bonkers. The room turns into a three-ring (or three-dog) circus. Daisy starts barking loudly and incessantly in my face, and the other two circle me like gnats.
                              LOL!

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

A Saucy Wench

8 miles blahhhhh