3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

September / October Weight Loss Challenge (Read 1139 times)

Ostrich runner

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

129.  Yeah.

steph  

Ostrich runner

I just bought candy for Halloween and started eating it. Butterfinger group for breakfast.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

Feeling the growl again

Spud, you are going to have to extend this.  I'm back on the wagon now and the goal WILL happen.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Prince of Fatness

Spud, you are going to have to extend this.  I'm back on the wagon now and the goal WILL happen.

I will close this out and start a new one.  I want to do one through the end of the year.

Considering the holiday season my goal through the end of the year will be conservative.  Then start in earnest in 2013.

I have lost a half a pound since I started this whole thing after your beer mile.  WTF?

Not at it at all. 

Prince of Fatness

178.  Eff.

Not at it at all. 

Slo

Fail

167...Up 2.5 lbs this week alone. Too much good food and good beer this week.

Final weigh in 200 lbs. Three pounds over 8 weeks is not exactly what I was hoping for, but I guess its still three pounds lighter and faster.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

161.5 today.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

C-R

176 today and will be back to square one by tomorrow. Fickin A

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                          "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

kcam

This is final for this one, and I'll use it for the start of the Nov/Dec challenge.

Seanv2

What with the frankenstorm and all I forgot to weight myself this week. I'll start fresh this Friday in the new thread.

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

177.6 this morning.  I'm not running, biking, or swimming as much, doing weight training 3-4 days/week now.  Surprised at the weight gain, but at least SOME of it is muscle.  Instead of only body weight, I'm doing weighted dips and pullups. (Trying to see a bright side here, haha!)