3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

BEER (Read 2196 times)

Ostrich runner

against the fucking law

this shit should be illegal

Now designated as the official beer getting me buzzed after Tecumseh.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

C-R

Nice Beef - I plan on bringing an assortment of IPA, stouts and lagers.

Is there food at this thing or do I need to bring it?

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
      "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Ostrich runner

There is decent food...soup and whatnot. The HUFF food was better. I think we'll have some at the ITR tent too. 

Prince of Fatness

Quads are memory erasers.  Good luck with that.

I looked in my fridge and saw my last bottle of Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout, so I opened it.

Not at it at all. 

Prince of Fatness

Now designated as the official beer getting me buzzed after Tecumseh.

You inspired me.  It was last call.  I looked in the fridge.  And....

Not at it at all. 

I'm on #3 of Two Brother's Cane and Ebel. It's a red rye ale. I like some of the brews this local brewery has to offer. They have brews available at the local Buffalo Wild Wing (on tap) and a mixed case at Costco. Good stuff.

Ostrich runner

I am a golden god. This post brought to you by quadruple.

C-R

Lets see. We had Guiness, Fat Tire Hoptober, Trippel and Bells Expidition Stout after the Tecumseh.

A good selection

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                  "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Feeling the growl again

Popping my second Moose Drool...no beer since Thanksgiving and 22 miles today, I earned it.  The first I had in the freezer quite awhile so when I popped the cap and poured it into a frosty mug I had a beer slushy.  Awesome.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Prince of Fatness

I love Wegman's.  You can live there, really.  They have quality food, beer, and bathrooms.

I went there this evening with Mrs Potato Head.  I didn't need beer, but I went to browse anyway and ended up leaving with a 4 pack each of DFH Chicory Stout, Samuel Smith Winter Welcome, and Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout.  I also picked up a corked bottle of Victory Dark Intrigue, which is their Storm King Stout aged in bourbon barrels.  That one I will age for at least a year.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

I didn't need beer,

Ha.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Prince of Fatness

Wow.  Yum.  Never had one of these before.  Very tasty.  I should have expected nothing less from Samuel Smith's.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

In about an hour, my house will be absolutely empty of beer.  Nada.  Finishing my last two Moose Drools from Montana.

Prince of Fatness

In about an hour, my house will be absolutely empty of beer.  Nada.  Finishing my last two Moose Drools from Montana.

Dude, you are code red!  You can't let that happen.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

Dude, you are code red!  You can't let that happen.

No kidding.  Beer run tomorrow, because we can't buy here on Sundays.