3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

BEER (Read 2196 times)

Feeling the growl again

I am out of beer, and my kegerator is filled with kimchi.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Sounds like a good deal to me...

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Well you did want to lose some weight.   Liquid calories out vegetables in.

steph  

Prince of Fatness

I am out of beer

I'm not sure if that's forgivable.

Not at it at all. 

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

I know kimchi ferments, but I'm pretty sure you can't drink it.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Prince of Fatness

Christmas in a bottle I tell you.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

Well rabutler surprised me today and dropped off some Belgian-Sierra Nevada collaboration.  Apologies for not remembering the exact name but I am sitting here pleasantly buzzed with a sleeping 4-yr-old princess in my lap and the bottle is in the kitchen.  VERY good stuff, I am enjoying every sip very slowly.

Bet or no bet there will be no losers come Jan 1.  I will soon have a new baby to celebrate.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

C-R

Dude. You need to send up the bat signal so we can help ya.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                  "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Feeling the growl again

Dude. You need to send up the bat signal so we can help ya.

All is well.  Massive beer run last night.

Prince of Fatness

All is well.  Massive beer run last night.

That's my boy.  You need beer in the fridge for Christmas.

This evening I am going to my brother-in-law's place.  Before I go I am going to my local beer store to fill a couple of growlers.  This place has some good craft beer.

Tomorrow we will host an informal open house.  I will be serving home brew then.  Can't wait to have some of my Belgian Spiced Ale.  That turned out fantastic.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

That's my boy.  You need beer in the fridge for Christmas.

You have no idea...

Prince of Fatness

This evening I am going to my brother-in-law's place.  Before I go I am going to my local beer store to fill a couple of growlers.  This place has some good craft beer.

Mission accomplished.  In my possession I have a growler each of Troegs Mad Elf and River Horse Belgian Freeze.

Not at it at all. 

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Got this to try tonight as well as some Snow Day, Long Haul Session Ale, Bell's Amber Ale, and Bell's Christmas Ale.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Feeling the growl again

Got this to try tonight as well as some Snow Day, Long Haul Session Ale, Bell's Amber Ale, and Bell's Christmas Ale.

Something tells me that you did not find that at the Toddy Shoppe....

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Something tells me that you did not find that at the Toddy Shoppe....

Stopped at Crown Liquors in Avon on the way back from the Airport.