3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

BEER (Read 2196 times)

Feeling the growl again

I would drink Hop Up Offa That Brett

http://mybeerbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/05/sun-king-popcorn-pilsner-coming-515-hop.html

I have blocked my calendar for both the My 8th and 22nd releases.  Smile  So I will have at least 4 of each, more if I can corrupt a coworker.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Prince of Fatness

Not at it at all. 

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Oh my, some good stuff upcoming at Weyerbacher.

http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=521064eeac5045e08ce061b91&id=51b8d86299&e=48c67d77ca

That Blasphemy sounds amazing - gotta get that on my wish list with my beer guy.  Canes Venatici might be trip-worthy, as well.

Prince of Fatness

If you get your hands on some Blasphemy don't drink it right away.  It gets better with age.  I recently shared a 2011 bottle with some friends and it was fantastic.

I live about 10 - 15 minutes from the brewery and that is the only place that you can get their Brewer's Select beers in bottles.  Still have some from a couple of years ago.

Not at it at all. 

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Looks like some tasty beers. That Nineteen is very intriguing.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Prince of Fatness

Yeah that won't be out until you are here and gone, but I can always throw some in a box.  Interesting that they are starting Sunday hours.

Not at it at all. 

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Interesting that they are starting Sunday hours.

Didn't notice that. That could be an option for 6/1 then.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Prince of Fatness

Sure, would be more driving for you so I will let you make the call.  We should check out the tap list there and River Horse and see what appeals to you.  I have nothing going on that day so either of those would work.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

Sun King release day Thursday...

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Prince of Fatness

Sun King release day Thursday...

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

Ha.  Mission accomplished, even sans the inflatable copilot.

On a side note, we just learned that they are opening a donut shop which will infuse their batter with each of Sun King's standard beers...across the street from the entrance to our company fitness center.  You just can't make this stuff up.  I hope I can't smell it when I'm doing intervals.

Ostrich runner

I can't remember if I plugged my visits to Salt Creek brewery between Bloomington and Bedford here...anyhow, I highly recommend it. Their stuff wasn't really imaginative in the sense of the stuff the hipster types whip themselves into an Onanistic fury over, but they were just really good session beers.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Upland Sour Wild Funk Fest. I think I may be just a little bit tipsy.

Wachusett Light IPA.

A light beer (4%) with taste. Perfect for finally sitting on the deck and watching the kids (and having to be sort of responsible and not get plastered) after a ripping out tree stumps and putting up swings sets all day.

Come all you no-hopers, you jokers and rogues
                              We're on the road to nowhere, let's find out where it goes

Prince of Fatness

I'm gonna drink some beer with Whodat this weekend!

Not at it at all.