3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

BEER (Read 2196 times)

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Prince of Fatness

Oooh, that sounds tasty.

I have your address.

Not at it at all. 

C-R

I made a Surly run yesterday and includes their Bitter.

I'm actually excited for Saturday - beer day.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
        "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Where were you??

I made a Surly run yesterday and includes their Bitter.

C-R

Chicago. Biz trip.

Where were you??

"Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Ya, I keep forgetting they distro there now.

Hey, if any of you peeps see GI Madame Rose on the shelves (Chicago, Indy), please LMK

Feeling the growl again

Ya, I keep forgetting they distro there now.

Hey, if any of you peeps see GI Madame Rose on the shelves (Chicago, Indy), please LMK

Will do.

Chicago is now saturated with Surly.  Everywhere I checked.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Prince of Fatness

Chicago is now saturated with Surly.  Everywhere I checked.

Have tried a lot of them but would certainly try anything that I have not had.  Have had the Furious before but if you can find that one I would take a can or two.  It was delicious.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

Have tried a lot of them but would certainly try anything that I have not had.  Have had the Furious before but if you can find that one I would take a can or two.  It was delicious.

I thought I sent you some with the WhoDat delivery.  But I have the OverRated IPA set aside for you.  As well as Half Acre Shogun.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Prince of Fatness

I thought I sent you some with the WhoDat delivery.

You did, just not the Furious.  Had the Coffee Bender last week.  Yum.

You should try the Furious.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Feeling the growl again

You did, just not the Furious.  Had the Coffee Bender last week.  Yum.

You should try the Furious.

Dangnabit.  I know I had it...can't remember if I bought it or got it from C-R.  Fortunately for you that was about the time I improved my beer-to-give-away management system so now stuff gets allocated in peoples' individual boxes right as it goes into the pantry.  You'll get it next time.

C-R

I have 8 in the fridge if you need one.

Dangnabit.  I know I had it...can't remember if I bought it or got it from C-R.  Fortunately for you that was about the time I improved my beer-to-give-away management system so now stuff gets allocated in peoples' individual boxes right as it goes into the pantry.  You'll get it next time.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

You want to make sure that you're furious is as fresh as possible. Same thing for their abrasive ale

Prince of Fatness

You want to make sure that you're furious is as fresh as possible. Same thing for their abrasive ale

Yeah I would take an Abrasive too.  Delicious.  Those are seasonal however.  I think.

Hey right now I am drinking a Monkey Chased the Weasel.  In the can!

Not at it at all.