3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

BEER (Read 2196 times)

Feeling the growl again

I've got a Corona Light with lime right now.  After months of pretty much nothing but heavy beer (Belgians, stouts, etc), I'm actually liking this a lot.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

C-R

In case you were wondering draft Bud and Bud Light (20 oz) cups at the Super Bowl will be $11. I will report back on Monday how many we sold.

Seriously? $11 for that crap. Chimay only costs me $9.

Oh and premium bottles are $12.

C'mon Man!

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
      "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Feeling the growl again

In case you were wondering draft Bud and Bud Light (20 oz) cups at the Super Bowl will be $11. I will report back on Monday how many we sold.

C'mon Man!

Much cheaper to get ripped at home, I can see the came better, and I don't have to find a babysitter.

However, sitting at home getting lit during the Super Bowl is kind of lame, I will admit.  

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Prince of Fatness

I've got a Corona Light with lime right now.  After months of pretty much nothing but heavy beer (Belgians, stouts, etc), I'm actually liking this a lot.

I would never admit that in the Hurtlocker.  Even if it was true.

Not at it at all. 

Prince of Fatness

C'mon Man!

Damn!  Hell, I am brewing a case of beer right now and the cost will be no more than 2 of those watered down beers.

Damn!

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

I would never admit that in the Hurtlocker.  Even if it was true.

Yeah, but I'm not a beer snob.  Wink

Actually I must credit you with causing my wallet to bleed on good beer...I'm drinking stuff now I never knew existed a couple years ago.

One has to go slumming occasionally to bring back memories of the good old days.

Prince of Fatness

One has to go slumming occasionally to bring back memories of the good old days.

I've drank my fair share of light beers back in the day, but I just can't do it now.  I'm not saying never, but anymore if I am going to drink it I want to taste it.

Not at it at all. 

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Wow.

It requires instructions to use. Video instructions.

When I'm enjoying beer, I need something simple. Untappd is it.

IK,R? Pintley used to be search for beer, rate it, enter tasting notes if you like, save and done. Then they decided to go all social and made it way too complicated. I'll give Untappd a try. If I can figure it out without reading instructions then I'll be happy.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Untappd allows all those things, even the social piece. But it is easy to use. Mostly.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

The Allies Win the War.

Just sayin.

Prince of Fatness

The Allies Win the War.

Just sayin.

Nice

Not at it at all. 

Prince of Fatness

Just to let everyone know in about 5 hours I will have a beer in my hand.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Wow. Why wait until so late?

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Enjoyed several pint glasses of this last night.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

C-R

It's 5 o'clock somewhere Tater.

That sounds like a good song title. Maybe I'll take a stab at it. 

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                                "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/