3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Greg's Monthly mileage Challenge (Read 102 times)

xhristopher

Yep I'm definitely failing this month, though in the good news dept. I can now get up and down the stairs without gripping the handrail for dear life, so I've got that going for me.

Oh, come on. For someone who just ran 50 miles on sunday 36 miles on friday is a recovery run. It will make you feel better for the weekend. Spaniel does this on his treadmill.

Feeling the growl again

I'm golden this month.  Of course the bar was stupid low (and still is for next month).

This week will suck as I lost 2 days to a tweaked knee.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

139.7 miles  for rowing and

110.5 miles ran,  

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

221 for May...almost fell short this month due to some early month sickness - a big push the last several days to make it.

215 for May.  Less than a mile more than April.  Bad Hoppity.

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

Bzzzzzt. Failed my own challenge. 264.9. Onward.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

a whole 43 miles in May for me.....damn PF

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

202 for May.

steph  

233.1 for May. No where close to Jan through March mileage but it's at least more than April.

Thanks for checking in, I am still on sort of a working vacation, and my May was probably an all time low since I started running regularly  running in weather with a  low of 85 and high of 110 is no fun.  But starting training for a fall marathon and I should be back on track this month.

Fail at 279.4.

234...still alive.

I believe it is down to myself and pfetro as the only 2 who have a clean record going still.  It pays to start off the year injured people.

234...still alive.

I believe it is down to myself and pfetro as the only 2 who have a clean record going still.  It pays to start off the year injured people.

Um you forgot me. I may have went down in rowing HOWEVER that was because I finally was able to add in running. I've ran more miles this month than the first 4 months combined and still had my second biggest rowing month, biggest rowing month was March

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Um you forgot me. I may have went down in rowing HOWEVER that was because I finally was able to add in running. I've ran more miles this month than the first 4 months combined and still had my second biggest rowing month, biggest rowing month was March

My bad, wasn't sure how your miles were getting counted. Was just looking at the running numbers.  Great to see you running more.

It pays to start off the year injured people.

Way to find the silver lining to being injured.  Alright kmark and rocken, lets keep it going.