3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Greg's Monthly mileage Challenge (Read 102 times)

Now that does make me feel better.  Thanks Ilene!

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

I don't know how Hoppity does it.  My run this morning made me almost toss all my shoes and take up some other sane pursuit that does not leave shoes sloppy wet on an easy 4 miler.

246 for July - still keeping the challenge alive.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

steph  

Feeling the growl again

Even with an absurdly low mark, I failed in July.  I didn't see that coming until the last week....I'm pretty certain my low iron issues returned with a vengance and I had problems functioning, much less running.  The wobbly 5:10 mile race and barely being able to run the beer mile got me started on iron in earnest so hopefully I can rebound and start again here.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Looks like pfetro is the only one who still has a chance to finish this challenge.  The fear of a marathon on schedule for Nov got me running a bit and hope to keep up with this challenge at least through Oct.  I predict August will be the toughest month for me with building mileage, running hills, and rising temps which so far have been in check thanks to the wet weather this year.

xhristopher

Happy, thanks for keeping track of us but I think you got my months in the wrong order. So far this year I've ordered them May, January, April, June, July, February, March. I think you will find that if you adjust my months accordingly I'm doing just fine with the challenge. Thanks!

May, January, April, June, July, February, March.

Doh!, for 40 years I had the order of the months wrong, now let us know how the next 5 months stack up.

kcam

HF - Will save you the trouble of looking up my July mileage .... 286

Thanks for keeping us with this.

140 miles RUNNING WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO! The most since last August.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Feeling the growl again

140 miles RUNNING WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO! The most since last August.

YES!

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Yeah Rocken!  That's awesome.

53.5 for me. Yes, awesome month. My calves suck. Where's Trent?  Maybe we could swap.

Excellent.

Now I don't even need to try and add up those rowing miles right?

Once again going the wrong way in my own challenge. Sigh.

I think X is on to something there.

And WTG Rocken! Most excellent news.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Yea!  Congratulations to you!

steph