3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Greg's Monthly mileage Challenge (Read 102 times)

kcam

140 miles RUNNING WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO! The most since last August.

Good work coming back.

July total = 78.3 miles

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

#artbydmcbride

July = 156.9

I hope to do better this month!

Runners run

ooops we have one more day left Embarrassed

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

August<July<June<May<April

Sigh. I think I jinxed myself with this challenge.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Am I back?

August: 105.2 mi 18:23:14
              July: 63.2 mi 10:18:12
              June: 56.0 mi 9:12:33
              May: 47.7 mi 7:33:59
              April: 3.0 mi 27:49

Am I back?

August: 105.2 mi 18:23:14
                July: 63.2 mi 10:18:12
                June: 56.0 mi 9:12:33
                May: 47.7 mi 7:33:59
                April: 3.0 mi 27:49

definitely on your way

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

175.6 miles RUNNING for August. I'm HOPING to break the 200 mark this month *knock on wood*

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Way to go Rocken and Trent!

steph  

166 miles for August

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

Feeling the growl again

129 miles for August.  Pathetic but also my biggest month since the injury.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Just ran the best mileage month in 2 years, only got to do that 4 more times to finish this brand of stupidity.

Just had an idea, as an added incentive to those who may have missed a month for whatever reason, if you can bring up your moving average above the prior months I'll consider being on track, what do you guys think.  Now its practically home stretch and hopefully nice weather is just round the corner, let's get this done

kcam

317 in August.

Happyfeet - OK by me.  Gotta take victories when you can get them.

Still keeping my streak alive - 274.9 for August.

September looks to be a heavy racing month, so likely fewer miles for me.

July: 275

August: 283

This month has not had the best start.  PF-like pain flaring in my left foot, which I have never had an issue with before, even when I was running more.

A few easy days...then time to run through it.

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower will be no problem." 
                                Emil Zatopek