3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

300 (Read 944 times)

Slo

Week 2  72.6 miles

MTD  155.3

Feeling the growl again

Week 2 76.25 miles.  I dropped the ball on finding time this week, but the hardest part of the month is behind me.

MTA -- ...and I am still within striking distance of 400 pace.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Week 2 - 64.8 MTD - 154.8 Like Spaniel, this week was tough. Started off the week with two sick kids and rhen the DW has been sick in the second half of the week. That and two days up @ 2:20 so I could be to work at 3, I'm happy to have gotten in what I did AND not be sick myself.

Week 2 -75 miles, including 20 miles on hilly single track today.  Plus I managed to go to the gym this week and do some core.  I need to put one more surge on that pace bunny before the finish line.Big grin

I didn't check in properly last week. However this week takes me to 133 in total in December and 2337.5 for the year so far.  The "extended" week 1 (1-9 Dec) was 75.8 miles.

I'm really tired at the moment and not totally sure why (although today's run was better than the other ones the last 2 weeks).  So the last part of the year may see a drop in running (beyond that I expected due to family stuff over Christmas) to try and get myself back to normal levels.  We'll see how it goes...I'd like to finish on a good number, 2400 really isn't far away, and 2424 was my total for 2011.

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

steph  

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

W2 = 53.2

MTD = 121.8

Now I just need to figure out how to keep the mileage up and taper for a 5K at the same time.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Nah Smile

steph  

xhristopher

Week 2  58 miles

MTD  144

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

W2: 83.7
                        MTD: 165.9

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

I didn't check in properly last week. However this week takes me to 133 in total in December and 2337.5 for the year so far.  The "extended" week 1 (1-9 Dec) was 75.8 miles.

I'm really tired at the moment and not totally sure why (although today's run was better than the other ones the last 2 weeks).  So the last part of the year may see a drop in running (beyond that I expected due to family stuff over Christmas) to try and get myself back to normal levels.  We'll see how it goes...I'd like to finish on a good number, 2400 really isn't far away, and 2424 was my total for 2011.

2400 really isn't far away, and 2424 was my total for 2011.

2468 for you, 2900 for me.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Yeah, what Greg C said - Go Hoppity, you can break through 2400!

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

2468 for you, 2900 for me.

Much as I'd love to take you up on that (it's the best number that is close by), I think it's a few miles too far for me this month given how I feel right now etc.  2424 again would be good, 2442 also.  2900 for you though.

C-R

Updates are posted. Seems a few of us (me at the top of the list) need to dig deep these last couple of weeks to hit those #s. While a few of you EP's are doing GRATE.

Hat tip to Tea for the best miles for the week. Heh.

Damn it mbehr!

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                                "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/