3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

August Weight Loss Challenge (Read 1622 times)

DoppleBock

Don't forget glycogeb depletion

I am fully loaded and fully hydrated this morning - Ready for tomorrow's race

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

I was thinking Monday was final weigh in, but Fridays are more convenient anyway. I think we should keep this going. The threat of being called fatty by a bunch of internet yahoos may be just the motivation people need. Wink

W6 Weigh In = 166.4

My goal is to get to 160 by Thanksgiving.

We stopped at Target this morning and I decided to pick up a couple pairs of jeans. The size 34's that I usually buy were way too big. Had to get 32's. Nice.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

I am fully loaded and fully hydrated this morning - Ready for tomorrow's race

Good luck on your 24hr race!

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

I was thinking Monday was final weigh in, but Fridays are more convenient anyway. I think we should keep this going. The threat of being called fatty by a bunch of internet yahoos may be just the motivation people need. Wink

W6 Weigh In = 166.4

My goal is to get to 160 by Thanksgiving.

We stopped at Target this morning and I decided to pick up a couple pairs of jeans. The size 34's that I usually buy were way too big. Had to get 32's. Nice.

And that is one of the best feelings.  Congrats!

steph  

DoppleBock

Lets see

If I can run 150 miles @ 130 calories per mile = 19,500 - 24 hours consuming 400 calories per hour = 9,600 = 9,900 deficiet ~ I should lose 2.82 pounds from racing the 24 hour race.

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

Feeling the growl again

150.4.  Saw I wasn't going to make it a few days ago and went on a bit of a binge.  On to 145.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

150.4.  Saw I wasn't going to make it a few days ago and went on a bit of a binge.  On to 145.

Fatty

Feeling the growl again

Fatty

32s are my all-you-can-eat buffet jeans.  Smile

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

32s are my all-you-can-eat buffet jeans.  Smile

Heh. Once upon a time I wore 28s. I don't think I'll get back to that, but maybe 30.

obsessor

-14.0 lbs. That's it for me. 

Next month... try for 167. It will get harder, and I am due a little bounce-back.

an amazing likeness

In.

Start @ 183.

Goal 178.

Not much progress at all, closing the month at 181. Lots of reasons...primarily I ate too much and drank too much.

Book it as 181, MrFinn.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Wow! Who ARE all you skinny folks?! Looks like I missed the fun.

kcam

Final weigh in - 147.8 lbs.  Oh well, nice try.  Will continue on to 141 by December.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Final - 125.  No, not much progress her either. 

steph  

Slo

Final weigh in:  163.4lbs