3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

2013 First Quarter Weight Loss Thread (Read 504 times)

xhristopher

Today's Friday.  STFU, run, then have a couple of beers.  You'll be alright.

Thanks! I've shoveled for about 1:45 today. I'm already on my second beer and I've not run. In my mind I'm still going out for 6 today but that sounds like a reach at this point. We probably got a foot or so and it's a mess out there.

BTW, We're on page 14 and have collectively lost about 16 lbs. in over 2 months... What's up with that?

C-R

Today's Friday.  STFU, run, then have a couple of beers.  You'll be alright.

You've been on a roll today Tater man.

175 - it's trending the correct way for the first time in a long time.

Using a Livestrong App called my plate to track all consumption. Makes me think twice about eating whatever happens to fall in front of my gullet. Seems to be working for me and now DW is using it too.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
      "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

xhristopher

I'm already on my second beer and I've not run. In my mind I'm still going out for 6 today but that sounds like a reach at this point. We probably got a foot or so and it's a mess out there. 

They let DW out early so when she got home I got up off the couch, rinsed out my empties, and went for a run. It turned out to be a nice day for running.

Then I got home and ate about 19 pieces of pizza and had three more beers.

+1 on that livestrong app. If/when I use it I have had success. It also helps train your intake volume. I think If I were to use/practice with it just 1 week a month it would do good maintenance on that food knowledge part, but I don't.

kcam

W9 - 149.5

flarunner

week 9: 119.6

Feeling the growl again

I haven't weighed in since the injury...one more thing to be depressed about...but I should have.  I'd have gotten to see 2-3lbs drop off over the last few days.  I have not had a real meal since Friday.  I forced a banana down for breakfast and that was hard enough; if I'd eaten nothing for 3 days I think I would still not be hungry.  Such a fun little virus.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

bhearn

W9: 169.2

Not sure what week it is, but ...

157.0 today, post-run and in protocol-compliant attire.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

177.0 - I hang my head in shame.

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

Last week was 134 (I forgot to post last Friday). This week is not looking better.
                      TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

steph  

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Let's see how I fare after spending a week in New Orleans.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Prince of Fatness

183 this morning.

Not at it at all. 

C-R

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                              "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

kcam

Let's see how I fare after spending a week in New Orleans.

Ouch.  That wouldn't be good for me.  I ran the R&R Nawlins half two years ago and we stayed in the French Quarter.  It was ugly.  Every night we wrapped it up with begnets at Cafe Du Monde.  3AM we'd be over there eating those things drunk off our asses.  Believe it or not I actually ran OK at the race.