3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

2013 First Quarter Weight Loss Thread (Read 504 times)

160.0 today, post-run and in the requisite attire.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Prince of Fatness

185.5 this morning.  I can tread water with the best of them.

Not at it at all. 

132 At least I'm not going the other way.
        TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

T Still holding at 129.

steph  

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

*SIGH*

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

C-R

176. Good trend.

The guy behind me at the gym mentioned the scale was wrong. They placed a 45lb weight on it and it read 47lb. I'll take the extra loss but won't report against it since the scale said 176. No shortcuts.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
              "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Feeling the growl again

176. Good trend.

The guy behind me at the gym mentioned the scale was wrong. They placed a 45lb weight on it and it read 47lb. I'll take the extra loss but won't report against it since the scale said 176. No shortcuts.

I used to work out in a college gym where they took a precision scale and weighed all the Olympic plates over 25 lbs.  You would be surprised in the variation they found; when maxing we always found the ones that matched up.   Smile

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

172.4 - I credit 65mpw, and my wife not being available to cook meals, for this.

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

176. Good trend.

Wonder why he thinks the plate is correctly labeled.

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

C-R

They were dumbells and yeah that's exactly why I didn't take the extra pounds to the challenge.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                      "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

I look my best blurry!

I'm jumping in here.  I am trying to get myself in shape for Boston.  Trying to remove peanut butter bagels and sandwiches from my life.  Substituting large amounts of fruit.  I hope this works because I can't stop eating!

flarunner

Week 5: 117.0

Feeling the growl again

Substituting large amounts of fruit.  I hope this works because I can't stop eating!

That's how I stopped being the fat kid.  Big grin

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

I look my best blurry!

Peanut butter was how I stopped being a waif.

Prince of Fatness

I'm jumping in here.  I am trying to get myself in shape for Boston.  Trying to remove peanut butter bagels and sandwiches from my life.  Substituting large amounts of fruit.  I hope this works because I can't stop eating!

Do you have a starting weight and goal weight?

Not at it at all.