3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

December Mileage Throw-Down (Read 1970 times)

Damn you.  Damn you.  Damn you.  Can I log my walks to and from work?  That would get me an extra 30 miles a week?

Nope. If I logged work walking I'd be in A1/DB territory. Okay no, I still probably wouldn't be, but yeah, no.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

In that case, I, like the train, am wishing for colds or snow...and preferably not for me.

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

So far...

CR/rabutler 93.8

Spaniel 93.5

It'll be a cat-n-mouse chase all month.

In the "other" segment of those around the 225 miles bunch, Hoppity better suck it up and get out and run.  You're lungs are staying put, you'll be fine.  For me, I just finished off a 10-miler over lunch.  Got beat by the bed again this morning so I had to make up for it somehow.  First lunch run since September.  Just sayin.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Bunch of lunatics.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

So far...

CR/rabutler 93.8

Spaniel 93.5

It'll be a cat-n-mouse chase all month.

You're doubling today, right C-R?

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

C-R

You're doubling today, right C-R?

Didn't plan on it but felt like some running in the dark while the boys had soccer practice. Just a little 4.7 but I ran it pretty hard. 10.9 for the day.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Felt very tired after some intervals tonight. Was thinking of not even running my traditional 10K minimum, but then I remembered you lunatics out hitting it every day, and said to meself, how weak is it if I can't even make my minimum just cause I'm tired. So I kept going a bit further (not much, but at least a bit).

Feeling the growl again

21 miles today and I didn't catch up?

Tough crowd.  I'm now up to 120 miles in the past 7 days; I haven't done that in 5 years.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

C-R

Nice AP. That's what this place is all about.

Spaniel. I see some serious stuff this Spring at the rate we are going. Oh yeah.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                      "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Good heavens. This is inspiring. I might try to pick up my mileage just out of being inspired by you idiots.

Feeling the growl again

Spaniel. I see some serious stuff this Spring at the rate we are going. Oh yeah.

If this mileage is finally enough to shed the 10lb dead weight I can't seem to shake.

Me and C-R in another week or so of this:

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Here's hoping that "stuff" doesn't include "physical therapy bills". Surprised

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Feeling the growl again

Here's hoping that "stuff" doesn't include "physchotherapy bills". Surprised

ftfy

Prince of Fatness

Today will test me.

Today: Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 59. Calm wind becoming north around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

That high temperature will be early and I won't be able to go out until about 5 PM.  It is supposed to drop all day and maybe even end as snow overnight.  I do not have a treadmill.  I will run but the question will be how far.

Not at it at all.