3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

December Mileage Throw-Down (Read 1970 times)

Feeling the growl again

Today will test me.

Today: Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 59. Calm wind becoming north around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

That high temperature will be early and I won't be able to go out until about 5 PM.  It is supposed to drop all day and maybe even end as snow overnight.  I do not have a treadmill.  I will run but the question will be how far.

That should be dictated by what you need to do to meet your goal.  Suck it up man, it's only rain.  You should be producing enough heat to stay warm as long as you don't stop.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

L Train

Plus you've got the ten pounds of extra insulation, so you are good to go. 

Eff.  kmark's lead only 6 days in has me concerned. 

Prince of Fatness

Fuck off both of you.  I said that I would go out, and I will.  I got a couple of extra miles in Monday so if I get 4 -5 in today that will be fine.  I will wear my hefty bag again.  Keeps the core warm and dry.

Fuckers.

Not at it at all. 

I ran this morning.  I blame all of you a little bit, but I mainly blame Greg.  I'm still gonna lose because I am no way able to do anything other than punt, but, at least I can hopefully prevent the gap from widening as much as a continuum of time off would allow.  I don't even know why I'm doing this.  It's irrational.  I was even thinking about getting in some doubles when I'm back to normal...I've never run a fecking double.  A month (well, under a month) of punting and bimbling to get in miles for the sake of miles, and to likely miss a goal thanks to punterdom at the start of the month.  What a great idea. 

It kind of is a great idea though.

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

Fuck off both of you.  I said that I would go out, and I will.  I got a couple of extra miles in Monday so if I get 4 -5 in today that will be fine.  I will wear my hefty bag again.  Keeps the core warm and dry.

Fuckers.

You'll feel better for the run.

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

Feeling the growl again

Fuck off both of you.

Fuckers.

Success. Now that's the spirit.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Fuck off both of you. 

Fuckers.

I believe it bears repeating again.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Prince of Fatness

Hat trick!  I'm king of the world!!

Not at it at all. 

L Train

She looks jiggly.

Prince of Fatness

Nothin' wrong with jiggles.

Not at it at all. 

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

She's out exercising even though there's ice on the ground. Apparently she has the spirit.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

C-R

Not to piss on your parade but ins't a hat trick 3. You currently only have a brace.

Did L Train just call you jiggly?

30 here today and I'm stuck with a proposal until  late. Looks like a headlamp kinda run for tonight.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                          "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

L Train

I hope this rain is big fat heavy jiggly snow in Canada.

I quoted, but with the extra bits in, so it's almost a hat trick.

Jiggly.

Prince of Fatness

Not to piss on your parade but ins't a hat trick 3. You currently only have a brace.

Same post was quoted three straight times.  Hoppity chose to use the whole post while the others just kept only the F bombs.

Not at it at all.