3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

December Mileage Throw-Down (Read 1970 times)

L Train

C'mon L Train, let's go.

You can't challenge a guy who planned on doing little and is nursing a calf ouchie.

Oh and I won't be doing any Dec 31 nonsense.

Well now I can't not take that now can I? 

Challenge accepted, eh.  I'd better get off the couch.

L Train

Hmmm. The way the calendar sets up this month 200 should be a close call for me, but I'll throw out 227 because A) It'll keep Hop on her toes and B) It's my PR in bowling, so it's a number I like.

You should "hop" on here with that hoser and me. 

Or we can make it some sort of Americans against the world challenge. 

Oh good grief, I'm just messing with you.  Get yourself better.

Monkey then. 

Ha, I meant it when I said I wish I could.  

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

Hmmm. The way the calendar sets up this month 200 should be a close call for me, but I'll throw out 227 because A) It'll keep Hop on her toes and B) It's my PR in bowling, so it's a number I like.

But I'm already declaring failure...do you want a photo of me right now?  Kleenex coming out of each nostril????

But yeah, go for 227.  I'll enjoy the race.  If I get healthy, expect me to aim for 228 and pat your peachy buttocks on the way past.

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

"hoser",  thats funny stuff right there.

But yeah, go for 227.  I'll enjoy the race.  If I get healthy, expect me to aim for 228 and pat your peachy buttocks on the way past.

It's on like Donkey Kong. Wink

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Americans against the world?

As in all of you against me and kmark?  Who else is there, Mandy?  Nickp (is he in here)? 

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

just saw this thread.  perhaps i will start running again.  the goal is to get to 2500 miles on the year.  that means i have to run 335 miles in 31 days.  bring it. 10.8 miles per day, i can totally do that.  plus, i need to get ready for a 4 hour race on the 31st.  this would be a good time start.

Dickey! 

Four-hour race, eh?  Details? 

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

details are here: http://www.imathlete.com/events/EventDetails.aspx?fEID=11426

for those who don't like to click, it's a 4 hour race on a 442 Meter indoor track.  Person who runs the most laps wins $250.  Anyhow, it's going to be hell running in a circle for 4 hours.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

I'm in for 260.

steph  

Prince of Fatness

Is this the same "grabbing" issue you had before?

Awkward.

Not at it at all. 

L Train

Thank Phelps for Santa.  I was getting sick of the long dark road and was wondering how long it was. 

Prince of Fatness

Thank Phelps for Santa.  I was getting sick of the long dark road and was wondering how long it was. 

It's so long that I need reindeer.

Not at it at all. 

C-R

Good to see Ho Ho Spud back.

Hey Spaniel - I had 6 on my schedule but you inspired me to run 1.5 extra. Everyday from now on it will be the workout + 1

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                                "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/