3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

December Mileage Throw-Down (Read 1970 times)

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Careful now C-R. We have to let spaniel think he has a chance. At least for a little while, or he might just give up if he realizes we're going to crush him.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Feeling the growl again

Careful now C-R. We have to let spaniel think he has a chance. At least for a little while, or he might just give up if he realizes we're going to crush him.

Big words for someone who's not lead dog right now.

Wink

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

This is going to escalate to stupid levels real soon.

+1 ...I'm already considering upping my goal and its only the 2nd day

Hawt and sexy

I have a 5k tomorrow, but it's just a thingy to get the manslave up and running again. I will probably run ahead and then go back and pick him up and run him in. This month is my usual shit for miles month because of holiday travel. It seems this year I will be traveling more and seeing more family. Hell, I might even get as far as Cali this year. What does one wear to run on the beach in SoCal in December?

I'm touching your pants.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Big words for someone who's not lead dog right now.

Wink

That's OK. With C-R's marathon tomorrow we should put up at least 40 miles this weekend.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

This is going to escalate to stupid levels real soon.

Yeah. This was supposed to be a rest day and I've run twice. Damn spaniel.

Feeling the growl again

Yeah. This was supposed to be a rest day and I've run twice. Damn spaniel.

IIRC, you were the instigator of this idea.

BTW, 40 miles this weekend will barely tread water for you...

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Crap, you people need to get a job....already to 7 pages!? 

I'm up for 225 miles this month.  Saw the surgeon today and fortunately no surgery scheduled.  They want to see me in 3 months and evaluate then.  Might as well beat by body to shit by then.

Look what I found!  Spaniel in his younger days...

https://picasaweb.google.com/112674481596553316086/Random#5681712443739354818

Updated: Hopefully this works.  I can't figure out how to attach pictures!!!

Feeling the growl again

Apparently I was an enigma back then too....

Repost, now I'm curious.  Linky is bad too.

Feeling the growl again

https://picasaweb.google.com/112674481596553316086/Random#5681712443739354818

Updated: Hopefully this works.  I can't figure out how to attach pictures!!!

Ha, not awfully far from the truth....except I was fatter.

Prince of Fatness

Not at it at all. 

C-R

I'm up for 225 miles this month.  Saw the surgeon today and fortunately no surgery scheduled.  They want to see me in 3 months and evaluate then.  Might as well beat by body to shit by then.

Right on. You go man.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                            "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

C-R

Ha, not awfully far from the truth....except I was fatter faster.

FTFY

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                              "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

OK, how did you get the picture to show that way?  I was trying to figure that out.  That's why I at least included the link.