3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

BEER (Read 2196 times)

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

I can offer a suggestion if it would help 

MTA: OK...not so much a suggestion.  More like a mailing address. ...

We could use a beer connection down in Georgia. I hear they have a decent brewery or two down there. 

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Prince of Fatness

We could use a beer connection down in Georgia. I hear they have a decent brewery or two down there. 

I will be beer shopping down that way next week.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

Excellent beer and excellent company. It is possible I may have had just one too many though. Ooof.

I tried to stop us one earlier....

I'm glad I didn't.  The last one was best.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

We'll be here until June, then it's off to Seattle. But yeah, Five Points Bottle Shop here in Athens is supposed to be one of the better brew shops in the South. If you guys are looking for anything in particular, let me know, and I'll pop in there.

Prince of Fatness

We'll be here until June, then it's off to Seattle. But yeah, Five Points Bottle Shop here in Athens is supposed to be one of the better brew shops in the South. If you guys are looking for anything in particular, let me know, and I'll pop in there.

I will be about an hour and a half from Athens next week.  I thought about visiting Terrapin but then looking at their website there is no beer for takeout.  Not sure I want to drive that far to sample beer, most of which I can get back in NJ and have already had.

Not at it at all. 

C-R

Terrapin Wake n Bake. Just saying.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
              "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Ostrich runner

Had a Schlafly bier de garde over the weekend (it fit into the free category). It was fair. My son did like his sip of daddy juice and asked for more. He had a few and slept well. 

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

Prince of Fatness

Not at it at all. 

C-R

Yes I should.  Ticket purchased.

This will not help you in the weight loss thread.

Enjoy those beers.

"Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

Feeling the growl again

If I could invent catabolic beer I would be enormously wealthy.

Enjoy those beers.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

C-R

If I could invent catabolic beer I would be enormously wealthy.

Prince of Fatness

They are small pours.

Not at it at all. 

C-R

They are small pours.

Just gives justification to drink multiple glasses.

Prince of Fatness

Just gives justification to drink multiple glasses.

Yeah, and see this is where logging your beers on untappd comes in handy.  You can't just keep swilling beers 'cause you have to put your beer down, find your beer on untappd, then log it.  It helps slow you down.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

I have two hands.

Yeah, and see this is where logging your beers on untappd comes in handy.  You can't just keep swilling beers 'cause you have to put your beer down, find your beer on untappd, then log it.  It helps slow you down.