3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

BEER (Read 2196 times)

Prince of Fatness

Not at it at all. 

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Hey Indy peeps.  I would drink these.

http://mybeerbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/03/upland-brewing-new-belgium-co-brewed_13.html

Scheduled to be released in April and I should have some guaranteed as part of my SBS allocation. I haven't heard anything yet about how much will be available. I've had both and they're pretty tasty.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Since both of those are only 10% Upland, that implies that they won't be as limited by Upland's production capabilities, so maybe there will be more than usual.

#hereshoping

Prince of Fatness

Then there is this..

http://enjoyby.stonebrewing.com/

Looks like almost everyone will be able to get this next one.  I am wondering if this Enjoy By thing has jumped the shark as I have seen the last couple of them on shelves after the expiration date.

Not at it at all. 

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Then there is this..

http://enjoyby.stonebrewing.com/

Looks like almost everyone will be able to get this next one.  I am wondering if this Enjoy By thing has jumped the shark as I have seen the last couple of them on shelves after the expiration date.

I would actually be more inclined to buy it if it were in 12 oz bottles. Maybe in a 4-pack. I like to have 1 beer in the evening with dinner. Sometimes I'll crack a bomber on the weekend, but usually the bombers get consumed when getting together with friends and that just doesn't happen often enough.

Cool website though.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Enjoy By has indeed jumped the shark.

But it is damned good.

Prince of Fatness

I would actually be more inclined to buy it if it were in 12 oz bottles. Maybe in a 4-pack.

My problem with this is that I have so much beer in my basement that I really don't need more than one of anything.  So unless I am splitting with someone, or shipping, or something like that I usually only will buy singles or bombers.  There are enough hop heads on my neighborhood so I have an easy enough time getting rid of a bomber of Enjoy By.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

The best part of Enjoy By hitting my town is that I can get it on tap and not bother with one more bottle in my house.

Feeling the growl again

I like to have 1 beer in the evening with dinner.

I don't get it.  Enjoy By comes in single bottles.  So drink a single beer with dinner.  May want to make it Friday or Saturday though.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Prince of Fatness

Heh, right.  Single container = single beer.

Anyway, I'd like to see them limit the releases to 2 or 3 a year to all markets.  I think that would keep everyone's interest.  Plus then we would not need to hoard bottles and deal with shipping them before the beer goes bad.

Not at it at all. 

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

I don't get it.  Enjoy By comes in single bottles.  So drink a single beer with dinner.  May want to make it Friday or Saturday though.

I cannot say I've never done this.

Prince of Fatness

Enjoy By has indeed jumped the shark.

But it is damned good.

Just procured Enjoy By 04.20.14 today.  I guess that I cannot quit it.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Some are saying 4/20 is the best yet

Feeling the growl again

C-R is a tease.  Texting my pics from Dogfish Head as I labor away clearning wine bottles.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

DFH is okay.

But it ain't this.