3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Beer Mile date (Read 364 times)

Feeling the growl again

What does peoples' availability in July look like?  If you know I can try to pick the best weekend.  Too hot to run far in July but great for a quick mile and copious amounts of cold beer.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Feeling the growl again

Buhler?  Buhler?

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Prince of Fatness

As stated before do not plan around me.  I'd say that the chances of me coming are 1 in 10 at best.  July does work for me though, other than Independence Day weekend.

It would have to be on the cheap.  I am pretty sure that we have a tent and I have no problem sleeping outside, so no need for a motel.  I'd really like to meet some of you folks in person.  We'll see.

Not at it at all. 

C-R

Fry? Fry?

or was it  something something D_O_O economics.

All of July is good for me.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
          "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Feeling the growl again

Tentatively, the gun will be at 4pm on July 16th with "other festivities" for early arrivals.  Confirmation soon.

Ostrich runner

Every date for the foreseeable future is up in the air. Baby on the way in Sept, have to move myself somewhere in June/July, probably on the eastside...and have to move the wife to Lexington for her residency. I'm going to try to do the Teton Crest at some point in there too.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

Feeling the growl again

Every date for the foreseeable future is up in the air. Baby on the way in Sept, have to move myself somewhere in June/July, probably on the eastside...and have to move the wife to Lexington for her residency. I'm going to try to do the Teton Crest at some point in there too.

Congrats on the baby!  You'll need a beer by July.  Sounds like you have a designated driver.  Wink

Ostrich runner

It's going to be an interesting time, especially trying to live in Indy with her in Lexington. I have a hunch it could turn into obsessive training during the week. 

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

Feeling the growl again

It's going to be an interesting time, especially trying to live in Indy with her in Lexington. I have a hunch it could turn into obsessive training during the week. 

Dude....you here....her in Lexington....in a residency....with a newborn....you are in for a world of hurt my friend, I hope one of you has family down there.  I wish you all the best.

Oh, and if you ever showed up to run with us you would know I own a truck...so if you need a little help with the across-town move let us know.

C-R

Wow Beef. Best of luck on this one.

I own no truck but am always willing to help move and only charge in beer. Good beer. I don't work for no Bud or Miller and such.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                      "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/