3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

July Racing Thread -- Spaniel Farms Beer Mile July 16th (Read 1288 times)

C-R

Don't forget your water belt for proper hydration.

Check.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
    "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

L Train

Late entry

July 30 - Setonfest 5k Carmel IN - sub 25

What the fuck is wrong with you man? 

C-R

What the fuck is wrong with you man? 

This website isn't big enough to list everything wrong with me. Oh yeah - piss off

"Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

Feeling the growl again

This website isn't big enough to list everything wrong with me. Oh yeah - piss off

Well, this one will work that sand out of your vagina and we'll get you ready for some real racing this fall or winter.  I need somebody to be suffering more than me on the 6am Eagle Creek runs this winter.

Let me know the winning time, wish I were in town to defend my title.

MTA:  Screw the Gu.  Slam a beer before each mile.  It's a Catholic church, I'm sure it will go over just fine.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

C-R

Well, this one will work that sand out of your vagina and we'll get you ready for some real racing this fall or winter.  I need somebody to be suffering more than me on the 6am Eagle Creek runs this winter.

Let me know the winning time, wish I were in town to defend my title.

MTA:  Screw the Gu.  Slam a beer before each mile.  It's a Catholic church, I'm sure it will go over just fine.

Monkey is next so I need to suffer some in advance. If you like I can clip the winner prior to their podium march I can assist. Assuming my uterus didn't drop out on the course.

C-R

22:05 22:11 official time this morning. It was really humid but at least it was overcast. It's a nice course and about 250 runners.

Not happy with the results but it's a flag in the ground for improvement.

Spaniel - winner ran 16:45 or 50. RD couldn't recall. Some skinny little HS punk. I didn't know which one so I kicked four of them in the ankle before I left. Perhaps I got the right one. Wink

Feeling the growl again

22:05 this morning. It was really humid but at least it was overcast. It's a nice course and about 250 runners.

Not happy with the results but it's a flag in the ground for improvement.

Spaniel - winner ran 16:45 or 50. RD couldn't recall. Some skinny little HS punk. I didn't know which one so I kicked four of them in the ankle before I left. Perhaps I got the right one. Wink

Heh heh.  Even in my fat ass condition I am sure I would not have let a HS punk beat me.

Good job and sandbagging confirmed (3min under???).   19min is still mooning you...

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

C-R

I managed to outkick some HS kid in the last 100. Geezering people is still fun. And I will be beating that 19 by the end of the year. Oh yeah.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Now that's a man with a grasp of race tactics, right there.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Feeling the growl again

For once, this was easy.  Mandy scores (another) beer with a hat trick.  Great running, Mandy.

Thank you!!!

Big grinBig grinBig grin

Mandy is killing it this year. 

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

Yes she is...maybe I don't want her to come to NYC Wink

Yes she is...maybe I don't want her to come to NYC Wink

Don't say that! I'm still hopeful, even though Todd's recent running comeback has led to a very sore achilles indeed.  He is hopefully racing tomorrow too so maybe we'll know more after that.  There'll be no decision for a while though :-(

Thanks Nader!!