3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Please (Read 496 times)

C-R

I just finished a double just so I could get over 200 for the month (first one since Feb BTW).

"Failure is not an option" That's December's motto.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
    "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Prince of Fatness

I just finished a double just so I could get over 200 for the month (first one since Feb BTW).

Hmm.  I was going to say put me in for 185, since I seem to be stuck on that number.  But, I haven't had a 200 mile month since my comeback.  Maybe I should try for 200.  I don't have two weeks off like spaniel so it won't be easy.  And, doubling is hard for me.  I leave the house at 5:30 AM for work and lunchtime running is not an option.

Not at it at all. 

Prince of Fatness

It's a new month dude.  Did you get your pansy ass out of bed and run or not?

Not at it at all. 

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Two dude are going to air hump in the bar??

All I have to say is you two had better be dedicated.  I have the 24-31st off work plus 4 more vacation days to burn.  This is going to be good.

Heh.

Hey, if you win, it will be worth a couple of beers to have gotten your ass out there running. If we win, well....

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Wow, you step away for a bit and look what the hell happens.  So let me get this straight...we got a mileage battle between Spaniel and CR/rabutler in December.  375's the target?  This will be good.  We'll have to see how many more December treadmill miles some pansy ass can pull out.  It's already not a good start to the month as the CR/R team is ahead.

For me, I'm hoping to knock out those little battles and try to hit the 2500 mark for the year.  Only need 225 more to go.  I'm hopeful but will know more tomorrow what the rest of the month might bring.  Let's see, 1700 in '09, 2100 in '10, 2500 this year...at this rate, only 6 more years until I catch up with DB and A1.  Hah!

I like the motto too.  Maybe that should be on the home page of the hurtlocker.

Feeling the growl again

It's a new month dude.  Did you get your pansy ass out of bed and run or not?

Tenacious.  I like it.

No worries, it's logged now.  I just ran a little extra due to the bet so I had to rush out the door to work without logging it immediately.  Wink

I think the December mileage throw-down is worthy of its own thread.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills