3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

100 Push Up Challenge (Read 1574 times)

+1

Especially for someone who said this:

I don't trust that program, if my max is 40, how can I do 4 x 30 and then do a 40. ( something like that anyway). That said, I'm in.

That's impressive.  

Kalsarikännit

T-REX HATES PUSH-UPS T-SHIRT

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Thanks Nader and Tony  

I guess the program does work but slower than advertised (for me). I still think if I go with my max of 63 and try to jump to week 6 column 3, I doubt I can complete 2 sets. As it is weeks 5 and 6 now look scary and I will be doing column 2 one week and  column 3 the next before moving on to the next week.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

W2-D2-C1 once again.

5,6,4,4, max-12.

steph  

C-R

Did W4-C2-D3 with a max of 55. I'm with Happy on doing Col 3 for Week 4 next and see what the max brings. 

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
            "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

W3-D1-C3

Max = 25, supposed to be "at least" 20

It hurt today. Ouch.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Done with week 3 (on my second attempt at it)

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

W2-D2-C2 Max=16

These push ups are kicking my butt.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Feeling the growl again

Done with week 3 (on my second attempt at it)

FTFY

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

DoppleBock

I decided to wuss out until after FANS24 - Or maybe completely.

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

A Saucy Wench

by the way I am out.  After taking the week off to let my lat heal I realized i was really happy with the weights program I was doing and the progress I was making and I dont want to fuck with it. 

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Feeling the growl again

by the way I am out.  After taking the week off to let my lat heal I realized i was really happy with the weights program I was doing and the progress I was making and I dont want to fuck with it. 

Sad   Heal up.

I am still in, just slacking...need to start Week 4 tonight...

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Hawt and sexy

I finished week 2, but the manslave just had back surgery and I get to be home nurse. I get to mess with someone that's high on pain pills. There are fun things and not so fun things. Good times.

I'm touching your pants.

A Saucy Wench

Sad   Heal up.

I am still in, just slacking...need to start Week 4 tonight...

Oh, I am healed.  I pulled it trying to do a pullup in the middle of a weights circuit.  Since I can only barely do two fully rested, this was incredibly stupid.   I started my 4 1/2 week circuit plan over again on monday instead of moving on to week 2

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Feeling the growl again

Got off the lazy train with W4C3D1.  Max 37.